Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,500 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Really like this energy drink. Had gotten me through a few late nights for Uni. Has an interesting flavour but it's quite nice.
My favorite energy drink. Always when I feel tired or sleepy, I drink a dose and I get back. Than coffee I prefer an energizer
My favorite drink,loves its taste, gives me energy when am tired, and helps me to sray focus when i feel a little bit sleepy🙈🙈🙈
It's the best when I am feeling sleepy or tired. Even when I have to have jagershots. It's good in taste and has instant energy
Emuinto gostoso e forte deixa VC revigorado e com bastante energia para um dia pesado tem cafeína e não te deixa pegar mo sono.
I've only ever tried this once and that was enough for me I just don't like the taste of it at all its way to sweet and sickly
It's cool and refreshing. It has a good taste and can be a beverage of company to the beach for everyone.You should try it out.
I'm taking this drink for 6 years and i never change it it's my favorit energy drink ever i think that i use it 4 times a week
I love sticking to this classic energie drink. I love the taste of it and it really wakes me up even if it is hella unhealthy.
This is a real energizing drink. It tastes amazing and i love it. I have been drinking this for years now an many more to come.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos