Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,556 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Para los conciertos es lo mejor te mantiene activo y de buen humor apesar de la hora lo tomo pero no muy seguido asi que para esa ocacion sera el mejor
The best energy drink by far ....I won't say I'm an addict to this but when I'm shopping I definitely need this gives me a boost to shop till I drop .
Unhealthy product bad for the skin, general health and heart. However despite this, great flavour and short term energy boost. The price is quite high
I love red bull! One of the only energy drinks i drink, it has such a good flavor to it. I must say i like my mixed drinks with redbull, its so good!
Red Bull Energy Drink is exactly what it claims to be. Give you a boost of energy, alert fullness but be warned that you do crash after a while
me mantiene con mucha energia este producto asi que yo lo recomiendo eh comprado y bebido otras marcas que no son tan buenas ya que no me da energia
It always give me headache. It turns me hyper and the flavor is amazing. Is the best option I know for energy drink but sometimes i end up sleeping.
Love Red Bull! It does the job really well and keeps me awake. It is essential for me during exam period when I am trying to revise in the evenings.
I like the taste of Red Bull but Ive heard so many aweful stories about how bad it is for you lately so I don't think I will be purchasing them again.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos