Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,554 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
That one taste freaking delicious and make me stay awake all the night studying thanks redbull without you I wouldn’t have the bests marks of me class
This is one of the best energy drinks I've tried, I usually do not like the taste, but this one is very soft and serves to combine it with cocktails
Too sweet they should reduce the sugar content however it is a great taste and packaging . I find it too expensive but will be buying again for sure
It’s good flavor and gets me energized when I need it. I prefer this to monster because the monster cans gives me heart palpitations but this doesnt.
It always give me headache. It turns me hyper and the flavor is amazing. Is the best option I know for energy drink but sometimes i end up sleeping.
I love Red Bull energy drinks. It is very helpful to keep energy high when I really have to. The taste is good, not as sticky as other brands.
i love red bull red bull give a wing hhh i love the savor the price it goood it available in every place n tunisie i think it my best energes drinks
It's got a fairly funny taste to it, but it's basically what I survive of at work. It helps so much getting through mobbed, busy shifts behind a bar.
Full of flavour, great to boost your energy in the morning. Love this drink lots. Definitely buy this again and again only if needed. Affordable too.
Q & A
Aside from the Editions flavors that are out (blueberry, cranberry, lime), what flavor would you like to see RedBull come out with next?
Does Red Bull give you wings? I'm looking for something that will give me energy without crashing.
Do you find it more beneficial to drink a red bull in the morning or in the afternoon?
WHO LIKES THE CRANBERRY ONE ? :)
What mixed drinks do you prefer to drink with red bull?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos