Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,495 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Love me some redbull for a burst of energy when needed. Sweet and fizzy flavour that's perfect on its own or mixed with alcohol on a night out
It does give your all the energy you need but it's too sweet and sour, if you're not a fan of sweet drinks. You're not going to love it too.
Me and my mum drink alot of energy drinks. I think its very unhealty. The flavour is very nice and allows me to have energy at needed times.
Very sweet and gasificated, not very refreshing but it really does give you energy. Only brand I like, goes very well with alcoholic drinks.
just the regular energy drink i uses to drink this alot its very nice just works very well and if you arent used to it it might get you hyped
I love the flavour of the original red bull. It’s a tad expensive but it real does help you stay away...with a punch of a little more energy.
Love a good red bull, but with any energy drink, you get the sugar rush from it but end up felling even worse afterwards than you did before
I can only drink half of the can because it makes me feel super hyper, I only use it every once in a while, but it differently does the job.
Yep this stuff certainly gets the job done. This has been an occasional thing for me for many years. Love the taste and the shape of the can
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos