BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Kayla M.
Nashville, GA
Redbull helped me through so many long nights of studying and even to this day helps me keep the energy to keep of with the family. I especially like the total sero redbull it personally tastes better to me that this redbull and its zero carbs or sugar!
Tania s.
Me encanta te produce una sensación de energía de calor y attivavion. Tiene sabor a medicina pero para mí es dulce. Su precio es normal. Cumple su funzion como producto energético. Es de color amarillo yo en particular modo lo compro siempre me gusta recargar las baterías a cada rato.
Christine S.
Bronx, NY
Mi favorito en esos días de cansancio total en los que no puedo ni mantenerme despierta. Tiene un rico sabor y cae muy bien, llevo muchos años tomándolo y siempre sigue siendo mi favorito, se lo recomiendo a todo aquel que tenga días muy ajetreados.
Criselda W.
The classic red bull is one of the best energy drinks. The only downside is that the can size portion is very tiny in comparison to other energy drinks in the same price range. Other than that it gives a great burst of energy to keep going all night.
Choubaila M.
This is my all time favorite red bull drink. I take this with a little bit of watermelon and ice.... Throw it into a blender and it makes for an awesome smoothie... Gives you that get up and go, but doesn't have the super tart taste of regular red bull.... Not overly priced and you can find them almost anywhere. Hoping they keep it year around and not just summer.
Kimberly D.
Richibucto NB
Have been drinking for 6 years now, and still love , it still gives me that kick start for my morning, it doesn't taste fruity it taste like ENERGY! love it, also love the red one!
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
Gotta love the red bull! A great pick me up drink, I almost prefer the new flavours opposed to the original redbull- but a great energy drink overall! Great price and I am a repeat buyer
2016-07-02 W.
Kingston, ON
I love all energy drinks that I have tried, I find that red bull just tastes good in my opinion it gives me that little boost of energy to get through the day/night depending what I’m working that day! Caffein is caffein though it all does the same!
Mary F.
Taber, AB
The taste, as mentioned, isn't the best, but when I need some energy, the small cans give me exactly what I want! I personally do not get hyper off an energy drink so I can handle the caffeine, but please be careful as too much caffeine is dangerous.
Natasha L.
in front of an energy drink, those that will keep you in the air until the wee hours of the morning, so if you have trouble catching the dream or you especially disturb while you drink better you do not even approach because redbull gives you wings.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon