Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,566 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
My favourite energy drink of all time. Give me the boost I need without being overpowering. Tastes amazing too. Not too cheap but you get what you pay for
Definitely my go to drink when I need a boost! The flavour is intense and satisfying. They effects kick in when needed and last for a fair amount of time.
super de maravilla delisiosa y muy energysante me gusta muchisimo no la bebo muy a menudo pero si de ves en cuando cuando quiero algo mas fuerte q un caffe
This is a really good drink that will keep you awake and alert during any event. I use it when i have to get ready for a presentation for college or work.
This provides the energy I need. Love the size of this as I wont drink too much. I'll always go back to the original flavor, not the new flavored red bull.
When I'm having a rough day the only thing that will keep me going is a Red Bull, been up all night with the baby? Red Bull! Been working nights? Red Bull!
I like red bull. I actually like the taste and it does work quite well. I try not to buy them or any other energy drink a lot but when I do I like red bull
These are pretty good for when you need a pick-me-up. I drink these sometimes when I have a lot of homework I need to get done and will be staying up late.
Great tasting but have never had the ‘gives you wings’ effect! I feel it doesn’t really give me more energy! Yet I still reach for them if I’m feeling low
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos