Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,503 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I wouldn't let any and any one drink this its sweet and stingy but its good once a while but its not good for the heart which isn't healthy for anyone
The best energy drink by far ....I won't say I'm an addict to this but when I'm shopping I definitely need this gives me a boost to shop till I drop .
I’m a huge lover of redbull as I’m always on the go! It’s sweet and a real pick me up! I have never had trouble buying from this brand ever! I love it
My go to energy drink for when I need to stay away. Good flavour. Reminds me of gummy bears! I usually reach for this brand when I need a extra boost!
I don't really like this drink, it doesn't give me energy and the taste isn't my cup of tea. I'm not really into energy drinks? But I do like lucazade
ok bila sam pospana i trebalo mi je nesto pored kafe sto ce me drzati budnom i dati mi dovoljno energije da izdrzim do kraja radnog dana i uspijelo je.
Unhealthy product bad for the skin, general health and heart. However despite this, great flavour and short term energy boost. The price is quite high
I don't like carbonated beverages, but Red Bull is the exception. The tangy tastes and energy rush is great for those long nights turned eary mornings.
Loveee red bull, it always gives me the proper kick I need to jump into a Monday morning at work! Also tastes nicer than a lot of other energy drinks.
Nothing replicates the original. If I need a pick me up, it's always red bull. It's not too sweet, and doesn't give the jitters when it's wearing off.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos