Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,500 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I enjoyed the taste immensely, it’s different and you can’t put a name on it but I don’t recommend these drinks and I think the age limit should be 18
The best energy drink by far ....I won't say I'm an addict to this but when I'm shopping I definitely need this gives me a boost to shop till I drop .
Taste like candy would recommend. A bit to pricy and is very unhealthily. If you drink to much you literally feel your heart pumping through your chest
well i heard red bull isnt really good but it is addictive for me i try not to take to much of it maybe once in a while so i try to maintain water more
I am a red bulls addict and drinking one as we speak! I work a lot of hours and this help a lot. The taste is great and I think they are fairly priced
Para los conciertos es lo mejor te mantiene activo y de buen humor apesar de la hora lo tomo pero no muy seguido asi que para esa ocacion sera el mejor
I don't really like this drink, it doesn't give me energy and the taste isn't my cup of tea. I'm not really into energy drinks? But I do like lucazade
Loveee red bull, it always gives me the proper kick I need to jump into a Monday morning at work! Also tastes nicer than a lot of other energy drinks.
I’m a huge lover of redbull as I’m always on the go! It’s sweet and a real pick me up! I have never had trouble buying from this brand ever! I love it
Red bull. I hate the after taste, but I like the taste going down. It really does work to boost energy, but it's something I try not to drink a lot of.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos