BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
gina d.
Bay City
I love red bull. My husband and I buy it every single day. We sometimes buy it by the case. The taste is unlike any other energy drink out there. Most of them are way to sweet and attack your taste buds. We actually have it before we have our coffees in the morning. It's a real wake me up.
Stacey C.
Watsontown, PA
Mornings are hard. I’m not a coffee drinker, so I need something with a good taste, that will give me that extra kick in the morning. Our local convenience store, offers Red Bull drink infusions where they put a pump of syrup, into the Red Bull with ice. It is amazing, and helps me go, go, go...
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
As a college student, I’m a Red Bull fan! During the late night study sessions especially during finals week these keep me going while I’m studying for hours with my study groups. The definitely give me the energy boost that I need to keep going for 2+ hours then I find myself crashing shortly after.
Adriana R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Red Bull is good beverage as a pick me up when I have low energy. I'm not sure how good it is for you but it helps me bring up my energy during stressful times. I find it better than other energy drinks on the market.
Katrina R.
My favorite energy drink! Literally a life safer for me. I have a one year old son and so sleepless nights happen every once in a while since becoming a parent and when those happen I could not make it through the day without one of these. Gives me lots of energy and I love the sweet flavor.
sue e.
Plainwell, MI
Absolutely the best energy drink on the planet! There’s no crashing after you drink this and you don’t have to worry about getting the jitters or nervous tummy because This energy drink isn’t like all the others. Unique tasting and gives you the energy you need to get those big jobs or projects done.
Arnela S.
Hanover park, IL
I am obsessed with the blue one, it has such a good taste and such a cute blue can. The flavor is amazing, it has this distinct taste that you just can't get enough! It tastes a lot better than the original !
Balquiria B. M.
Ashburn, VA
I stack on these every time I go to a sams or Costco.
My favorite drink ever, I’ve been drinking redbull for over 12 years!
Used to be part of my breakfast during high school and now I drink it after work and right before class. It’s delicious and doesn’t make me feel sick after drinking it :)
Chakirah K.
I was very skeptical when I drank my first red bull. Yet over the years I have continued to drink it. It will give you a boost of energy. It doesn’t really last long in my personal option. Taste it’s not bad at all.
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
Ah, again with the originals. Original Red Bull is my favorite energy drink out there. It gives me a burst of energy, which allows me to push through the rest of my day, but I don't get this insane crash when it is starting to wear off. It allows me to hit peak performance and relax with ease.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon