BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Becky B.
Glenfern court, Coleraine
This is a product that on my off days or days I’m struggling to keep my eyes open in the office I will reach for! The taste is the best part of it and the fact it will keep me awake is even better.. I’ll continue buying this product as long as it’s sold!
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
I love my Red Bull!!!! I only buy and drink the regular one because I think it is delicious! It gives me energy to get things done, like the 10 loads of laundry a day and other mom things that demand energy!!! I usually purchase 4 packs when they go on sale so I get them for a decent price. I definitely would recommend these to everyone who needs a BOOST of energy.
Sim H.
Caguas, PR
So this drink tastes awful but when I needed to stay up and study all night for finals, it was my go to drink with a soda chaser of course. In terms of side effects, too much of this stuff can put strain even on the healthiest heart. Consume over four of these in a 24 hour period and when you finally crash you will be putting your heart into shock as well. I never drank this stuff regularly and I encourage people to be careful of how much caffeine they are putting in their system.
AGNES H.
Harringey, London
I'm not the biggest energy drink fan, but whenever I do go for one it's always the original red bull. I've loved it since I was a kid and I still do, especially recently I've been purchasing this quite often. It definitely lifts me up when I have low energy and I love the flavour. Cheaper brands that may taste the same have made me sick all night before.
Kaley T.
This one is awesome,it gave the satisfied taste down your throat.So good though,i know it's sugary and full of caffeine and not healthy but i like it.It gave me the energy for the last minutes of the day and yeah,it helps me through my exams all the time.
Chan C.
Exeter, Devon
First of all... Red bull gives you wings! I love the slogan. I do really like the taste. It's something I have purchased for many years and I will continue to do so as it always keeps me so energised at work! I don't know what I'd do without it 😂
Darlene F.
Edmonton
This stuff is way too sweet for my taste buds, but what can I say, it does the trick. It reminds me of fruit punch but with a kick. It's a good thing it comes in a small can! I only drink it very occasionally, but it is effective, just don't overdo it!
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
Red bull is 1 of my favorite kinds of energy drink. The flavor is not too bad and it gives me the energy that I need to get through the day. Although I drink a lot of red bulls, sometimes I would rather drink a cup of coffee. Red bull has tons of sugar and is bad for you, especially your teeth. But I do enjoy drinking a red bull here and there.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Honestly probably my least favorite out of all the energy drinks on the market. It's good an off taste and doesn't seem like it actually does anything at all for he energy standard of it. Oh well energy drinks are a waste of time if you ask me
Shelley H.
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
These are good if you need energy fast. I heard they weren't good for you cause they have a lot of caffeine in the them and that is not good for your body. These are unhealthy and drinking to many can make you sick. You will also gain weight if you drink these everyday. Be cautious if you are really health conscience you would not drink these.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon