BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Cleia M.
I used to drink these all the time in Jr High and High school, but to be honest I never really liked the taste. I'd be a little wired for the rest of the day, but I feel like energy drinks just mess me up. I prefered monster energy drinks over red bull. Now it's coffee coffee and more coffee.
Aishwarya S.
As a basketball player I remember drinking Redbull before every match and it actually did help me to perform well. But later i discovered that started having some fitness issues and my doctor immediately asked me to STOP using it.
Although its an energy drink, I still wouldn't recommend it to any sports player or someone who's involved into fitness and sport.
Tastes like a cough syrup if not chilled.
Bethany B.
When I drank it I thought Red Bull had a great flavor, but I have recently gotten off of caffeine. Red Bull has healthy ingredients in it but not enough to actually make a healthy change to your body or mind, you would have to drink more then 20 to get the mental boost it promotes, yet you're only supposed to drink two a day. Skip the Red Bull, sleep enough and get on a regular sleep schedule instead.
Is not for nothing that the commercial success of the product is, it is a delight and you never proved, then buy your it leaves you very expired and excited for the party, let not miss on my trip with the guys.and you are waiting for that to go shopping, will soon before they run out
Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)
I like the taste of the red bull but I hate energy drinks !!! The reason is that because I used to drink them a lot and always my heart was beating very super fast and I was feeling kind of dizzy so I stoped till now. I don't even look that way when I'm in the supermarket.
Zuzana S.
I just like the original flavour. U use to be daily red bull drinker what of course wasn't really the healthier thing to do. But now u get one ones twice a month, on one if those days when even using washroom is luxury thing to do 😂
Alexie S.
Quebec, QC
La Redbull orignial est probablement ma préférée. Si ce n'était pas dangereux pour la santé , j'en boierais TOUJOURS.Par contre,personnellement ça ne me '' boost '' pas , même quand j'en prend à 10h le soir et que je me couche un peu plus tard je dors aussi bien.
Rose M.
Dunn, NC
I used to drink red bull but it started giving me stomach issues and making me sick. My husband swears it gives him the energy he needs to make it through very busy days but he drinks multiple red bulls each day. Its not to healthy for you and has loads of sugars. It does smell good and doesn't taste too bad either. Pretty pricey though especially if you drink it frequently.
Jessica J.
I gave this product a D and not an F because I enjoy the taste. In my country two small cans of Red Bull will usually run you $6+ tax. Why would I pay for that when I can buy a whole tub of coffee for that price? I only consume Red Bull when I am in the USA as it is much cheaper. I don't feel like it's any better than coffee - part of me believes Red Bull is a placebo!
Dina W.
Vaudreuil , QC
Not my favorite energy drink to be honest. I'm personally just not a fan of the taste, I much prefer Monster or Rockstar, so I only really drink these when I don't have any other choice. It does meet your expectations in terms of energy though, which is good.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back