BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anneta D.
Barking, Essex (GB-ESS)
I like the taste of the red bull but I hate energy drinks !!! The reason is that because I used to drink them a lot and always my heart was beating very super fast and I was feeling kind of dizzy so I stoped till now. I don't even look that way when I'm in the supermarket.
Zuzana S.
I just like the original flavour. U use to be daily red bull drinker what of course wasn't really the healthier thing to do. But now u get one ones twice a month, on one if those days when even using washroom is luxury thing to do 😂
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
These are the perfect amount you want to drink. Energy drink to me are not something you wanna sip for hours. It taste alright . Gave me energy needed and price is good.
Jessica J.
I gave this product a D and not an F because I enjoy the taste. In my country two small cans of Red Bull will usually run you $6+ tax. Why would I pay for that when I can buy a whole tub of coffee for that price? I only consume Red Bull when I am in the USA as it is much cheaper. I don't feel like it's any better than coffee - part of me believes Red Bull is a placebo!
Alexie S.
Quebec, QC
La Redbull orignial est probablement ma préférée. Si ce n'était pas dangereux pour la santé , j'en boierais TOUJOURS.Par contre,personnellement ça ne me '' boost '' pas , même quand j'en prend à 10h le soir et que je me couche un peu plus tard je dors aussi bien.
Rose M.
Dunn, NC
I used to drink red bull but it started giving me stomach issues and making me sick. My husband swears it gives him the energy he needs to make it through very busy days but he drinks multiple red bulls each day. Its not to healthy for you and has loads of sugars. It does smell good and doesn't taste too bad either. Pretty pricey though especially if you drink it frequently.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil dorion , QC
Not my favorite energy drink to be honest. I'm personally just not a fan of the taste, I much prefer Monster or Rockstar, so I only really drink these when I don't have any other choice. It does meet your expectations in terms of energy though, which is good.
Myra R.
Thunder Bay
Energy drinks actually don't do much for me and they are sooo sweet tasting... but that is just my personal preference..caffeine effects me oddly and doesn't have the "wakening" effect it should so it doesn't do the purpose it should with me, but then when my cousin drinks it she gets right wired! so it all depends on the person i suppose so i am just neutral!
Amanda L.
Sweden
Ilove this energy drink and i love the taste of it and it always helps me when I'm tired. The only thing that draws it down for me is the price compared to other energy drinks. Also the health fact now that I've heard of so many studis that shows that its actually bad for the heart when used together with working out. So please take care when drinking this.
Yolanda f.
wildomar, CA
this is also a drink to take. sometimes it causes laziness, fatigue, and the urge to sleep sometimes. others if it has the purpose and makes me active. but most of it does not work for me. I've taken it for a couple of occassions but it can not make me feel good
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?