BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
Classic Red Bull energy drink. It’s so delicious and what I strive for all my energy drinks to taste like. It sadly is usually more expensive, and has a smaller amount of liquid than other energy drinks though, so I don’t always indulge in it.
Vero C.
Los Angeles
I have my physical in 3 days for Police I only practice for 5 days for running . actually I need 800 MTR in 4 minutes then long jump and shotput throw..so red bull works for me t is not very effective drink.oneday i drink redbull it is like sour it has very bad taste.i was thinking that i should tell my friends not to drink redbull
Breanne E.
I don't know if this really works or not but at least the placebo effect helps and I feel like a supergirl with wings for a little while as I indulge. Usually just stick to clean eats but if I need sugar and a pick me up, red Bull is consistent.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
The taste is amazing! Very refreshing. The packaging is nice. I like that it comes in many different sizes so that you can pick. The taste reminds me of bubblegum. The only downside is the price, I think it is way overpriced for what you get.
Sierra P.
Everett, WA
Love redbull, however I personally don't enjoy it too much on its own. Redbull Italian Sodas are my all time favorite drink! I constantly am getting them. In highschool I would get them everyday before school. Now I am make them at home and it is cheaper and I can get my craving in. They can be a little spend for a energy drink, but on occasion I find them for an awesome sale and stock up. I recently just got them for a dollar a can at QFC and bought 20 of them!
Marika T.
Grosse Pt Pk, MI
I don’t have energy drinks often, but IF i did I’d purchase a Red Bull. They come in a variety of sizes depending on how much of a pick me up you need. I usually buy these at a gas station since it’s a last minute purchase not made in advance.
Gabby t.
Houston , TX
I am a original Red Bull addict, embarrassed to say. I love the smaller size and the flavor has always appealed to me. The small siZe is just enough caffeine and sugar to give me a jolt at work or before a workout without excessive calories!
Jennifer P.
Las Vegas, NV
Great energy drink. This is the first energy drink I ever tasted. It has a great taste and gives you good energy. The packaging is fun and cool. It's a good price. I wish the energy lasted longer. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Diana L.
Everett, WA
I really really love this! I know it's not good for you, but I can't help but love it so much. The flavor is so amazing and unlike anything else I've ever tried. I honestly only drink it for the taste, especially in Red Bull Italian sodas.
KiwiChamelle J.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like the fizzy taste of Red Bull Energy Drink. I really feel energized after consuming this beverage. It does not give you a crash afterwards. It really helps if you have a project to work on and have no time for sleep.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon