Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA

I drank a Redbull and I have yet to see wings. Anyone else having this issue?

Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Shoreline, WA
3 years, 8 months ago
This is true. I also am not an animated character, so that may be the problem as well.
Jermyn R.
Jermyn R.
New Hyde Park, NY
3 years, 10 months ago
You have to unlock your inner chi, taking 6 episodes to charge up to a power level over 9000..then...just maybe...you'll see wings!
Sharlyne J.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Miamisburg, OH
4 years, 2 months ago
You need to look deep inside yourself for your true wings
Michael P.
Michael P.
Springfield, MO
4 years, 2 months ago
Nah, I totally got wings. Tried to fly around but they don't have the strength to support a grown-man. I imagine if you were a little person, you could get off the ground.
Taryn H.
Taryn H.
New Zealand
4 years, 3 months ago
Nope, i get my wings every time.
Kai B.
Kai B.
Calgary,AB
4 years, 4 months ago
I don't get wings either,I just become very energetic.
Jacqueline Z.
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Me too it does not make me very energetic
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Morehead City, NC
4 years, 4 months ago
I have not had any issues not getting my wings. But I did find if I drank the regular red bull I would crash real fast. That is because it made my sugar spike. But I switched to the sugar free Red Bull and the problem was solved.
Christopher B.
Christopher B.
Randleman, NC
4 years, 5 months ago
You have to be in a life or death situation like the turkey for thanksgiving