takeisha R.

Corey K.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
2 weeks, 6 days ago
It depends on your tolerance level and your size, weight, etc.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Max, ND
1 year, 3 months ago
I can handle my caffeine pretty good but if I have more than 2 a day I tend to feel a little "off". My stomach gets jittery feeling. I would definitely recommend not going over 2 of the smaller cans a day.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Farmington, ME
1 year, 3 months ago
Not possible
1 year, 4 months ago
Depends on the size and person. Some people can handle caffeine better than others
1 year, 4 months ago
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
4 years, 7 months ago
Depends on what size you're talking about. I will usually have one really big can or two of the smallest
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Id say more than 2 a day but not every day
Genavieve P.
Genavieve P.
Anchorage, AK
4 years, 7 months ago
Well it depends one the person and the size
Tony T.
Tony T.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
Actually for me if I never drink another redbull that will be to soon this drink creeps me out literally