kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA

Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the most energy?

Corey K.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Redbull
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
1 year, 9 months ago
RedBull give me more energy and tastes better, to me!
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
1 year, 10 months ago
I rarely drink energy drinks as I'm not a fan of the taste but when I do I always drink the monster zero. My stomach gets upset after the sweet tasting red bull.
Lisbeth Z.
Lisbeth Z.
2 years ago
none is very favorable for the organism
Allison J.
Allison J.
2 years, 10 months ago
Red bull by a landslide! Not only is it better tasting but i feel way more awake after a red bull than a monster.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
3 years ago
Definitely Red Bull! They taste better and gives you a kick in the butt!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
3 years, 1 month ago
Monsters have a horrible taste. red bull all day
Puja N.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Sweden
3 years, 3 months ago
In my opinion red bull is better.
Arnika R.
Arnika R.
3 years, 3 months ago
I like and also get more energy from Monsters