No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Bull Energy Drink Variety Pack : Original, SugarFree, Blue, Yellow, Red, Orange, 8.4fl.oz (Pack of 24)!
After trying them all. Yellow RedBull is by far bette Than the others. I have my boyfriend drinking them as well. He is impressed by it. The can is the perfect size.
canton
I've tasted every kind of red bull and although all of them do give you energy. I only prefer the yellow can because it taste better then the rest of them do.
Barnesville, OH
I'm not an energy drink person- they upset my stomach. However, my husband usually drinks 2 a day. He especially likes the original, yellow and orange flavors.
Newark , DE
Energy drinks and coffee don't give me energy but I more drink red bull for the flavor and the new flavors have been so great I love blue yellow and red...
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Target
Variety pack gives me the option to choose which flavor I want that day. Although cranberry and blueberry are my fav they don’t even taste like red bull
Stephenson, VA
What is a college student with out drinking red bulls? Love these and the variety pack is perfect so I don’t get tired of the same flavor all the time!
Philadelphia, PA
Love the variety to suite my feeling. The yellow is my favorite and it's hard to find! It reasonable price in comparable to other energy drinks.
Bartow, FL
The yellow Redbull is by far my favorite!!! So delicious! I like drinking it by itself, and it's really good mixed with vodka as well!
Las Vegas, NV
I’m super in love with the yellow package it is tropical Lee delicious I never liked the Redbull until they came out with this labor
Republic, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
The yellow and orange are the best ones I think. Drink them all the time. It doesn't make me have jitters like some other ones do.

Looking for your answer?