BeveragesSports & Energy DrinksRed Bull
Energy Drink (12 oz cans, 24 pk) (pack of 2)

Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2)

Red Bull® Energy Drink is specially formulated to improve performance, especially during times of increased stress or strain. Made with the finest ingredients, Red Bull is designed to increase endurance and concentration, improve reaction speed, and...
Start your review of Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2)!
Amanda R.
Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2) uploaded by Amanda R.
I enjoy a good red bull here and there. They go great in mixed drinks, but I don’t recommend ordering too many mixed drinks with red bull in them. Talk about having anxiety the next morning.. Nice to have on a day you are just feeling a little extra tired. I recommend, just don’t recommend too many. Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2)
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,025 reviews
Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2) uploaded by Letty S.
Excellent drink I would buy it again, and recommend it to anyone who's looking for something like this especially for this low price.Works exactly like it should be not much to say about it! It does what it's design/made for. I would recommend to a friend.
Leticia V.
Shirley, NY
Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2) uploaded by Leticia V.
I drink Atleast two of these a day. I don’t think I could go a day without them. I love the taste and it does help with energy. It’s not as sugary as others like monster which I like about redbull.
Cassidy R.
Greensburg, PA
Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2) uploaded by Cassidy R.
I love Red Bull, so much so that it may be a slight problem. I drink these things like they are water. I know it is not the best thing for my health, but as a mom, I need so much caffeine throughout the day. I love the taste of the original Red Bull. That is the only one that I will drink actually. It saves me some money when buying them by the case, so I am very grateful that they sell them this way.
Cheyenne L.
Newington, CT
Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2) uploaded by Cheyenne L.
I absolulety love the classic redbull. I've tried almost every flavor they've come out with, and I've enjoyed most of them but some of them were not my favorite. I was so obsessed when I first saw this summer edition. The color was so cute, packaging on point like always. And this years summer edition flavor....? DRAGON FRUIT!!!! I'm sure its obvious, I was so excited. I drink the classic red bull every day, and I look forward to the new flavors they come out with. I did like the initial taste of this dragon fruit red bull. The more I drank it...I wasn't crazy about it. It still was different, and fun. Definitely something you can drink once in awhile and enjoy. Its not my all time favorite summer edition flavor, although I still enjoyed it. Worth trying at least once! I usually love dragon fruit flavored things, and not saying I hated this red bull....but its not my favorite.
Jennifer B.
Merrillville, IN
Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2) uploaded by Jennifer B.
Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2) uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My wakeup and go breakfast... working 10hr shifts 6days a week... this is my grab and go every time....Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2) legit feel weird AF if I don’t have it on my ride to work.
Jaimie C.
Wrightwood, CA
Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2) uploaded by Jaimie C.
Went to a local cafe for dinner and we had to get a couple vodka & redbull 🖤 a drink with a pick me up 🤩Tito's Handmade Vodka - 1L Bottle Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2)
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
I drink these red bull energy drinks when I’m feeling sleepy at work help me get more energized
Aysia P.
Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2) uploaded by Aysia P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I drink this maybe like 1-3 times a week, depending on what I feel like drinking to get some energy in my system. But this is sooo good, I normally add some flavor shots that u can get from your local grocery story so its like a Red Bull infused drink. 10/10 summer drink!!
Danielle W.
New York
Red Bull Energy Drink (12 oz. cans, 24 pk.) (pack of 2) uploaded by Danielle W.
One of my go to energy drinks by far! Gets the job done and I don’t feel drained after it starts to wear off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gisselle G.
Spring Hill, FL
il y a 8 mois
Kimberly L. il y a 6 mois
I personally don’t drink the sugar free redbull I drink the original and it’s fabulous keeps me very energetic