Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,541 Q&A
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Red Bull Energy Drink
Most energy drinks smell and taste appalling EXCEPT Red Bull, which is why I have no problem drinking it. They've done a wonderful job at creating a good tasting energy drink beverage. The cans are tall and sleek and visually appealing. You can find them most anywhere and the price isn't too bad.
I especially love their promotions car which is a MINI Cooper.
All around 10/10 recommend!
I am NOT a coffee drinker, so having this little rush of energy from a Red Bull is amazing. I usually tend to drink it right as my shift begins (I don't suggest drinking this on an empty stomach, however!) and I find myself not needing another one! Because, let's be honest, some energy drinks leave you feeling less energized and even thirstier than you started out as!
While there are tons of flavors to choose from- my personal favorites are the Blueberry one and the original Red Bull. More often than not you'd find me drinking the 12 oz Blue one, however, I really enjoyed tasting the new Kiwi-lime (the Summer Edition) Red Bull! So that was totally awesome to be able to try. Just remember that everything is good in moderation and you DON'T want to overdo it on the energy!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos