BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Valine P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally prefer the sugar free one. When I was 18 I was introduced to this drink because I was working a job that required 6 days 15 hours sometimes more per day. So you can imagine how energy was something that I needed. This drink helped me survive those long days. Only con is that it’s horrible for your body. I watched the owner get hospitalized because of this drink but then again He’d consume 4-5 cans a day.
April S.
Merrimack, NH
When it is so busy at work and I'm feeling that afternoon drag I always pick up a redbull to last me through the day! It works instantly and has a delicious taste to it. The packaging is very simple and I love their Red edition and Blue edition too!
Alayna R.
Sunbury, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I prefer the sugar free version, but Red Bull is my go to energy drink! If doesn’t make me shaky or feel weird. I definitely have all the energy I need to get through my day when I drink a Red Bull. Highly recommend! Although I only recommend drinking one at a time! Don’t over do it.
Ashlyn B.
West Jordan, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
Their classic flavor will forever be my favorite (although funny enough, when it was invented they didn’t try to give it great flavor as long as it just gave you energy). It give you a small energy boost, tastes good, decent price, great taste... what more could you ask for?
BRITTNEY M.
Caddo
I know a lot of people who don’t like Red Bull but it’s my go to drink when I need a pick me up. It gets me through most days at school and long drives. Don’t really know how to describe the taste because I’ve never had anything like it 😅 I would definitely recommend though!
Madison H.
Park hills, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Although red bulls aren’t too great for your body. I can’t help but buy them! They taste amazing and truly do give me some energy after I drink them. I also don’t get that crashing feeling I normally get from other energy drinks.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Being a stay-at-home mom, a part-time college student online, and a part time employee at a local fast food restaurant can sometimes be overwhelming and hectic--but it also has its perks! That's why I reach for my Red Bull energy drink to help get me through the day! It helps me stay energized and focused so I can focus on the things that matter the most to me in my life,  like my family's and my well being, so I can stay strong and on track and so I can multitask my priorities and family's needs! Red Bull is a great way to help stay balanced and energized, without the jitters or crashing that other energy drinks provide. The prices are also great! You can buy them in bulk in cartons to save on money and who doesn't love a deal?  5 Stars all around! It is the perfect addition to my hectic, busy life and I recommend it to anyone with a busy lifestyle as it will work wonders for you! whether you are a parent, a student or anyone..this product works lie gold! :)
Emmy A.
Oswego
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love Red Bull. I get addicted to it once I start drinking it. I would highly recommend if you’re trying to really get some energy and have it stay with you, I never seem to crash until I want to go to bed!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I don’t drink a lot of energy drinks, because they have an awful after taste. These Red Bull’s taste sooo good tho!! No crash and no yucky aftertaste! They have some funny commercials as well! They are sweet and taste awesome. I like that you can get a small one for like a dollar something! Or they have deals where you can get two for like 3 dollars! I like the can it’s neat and lightweight. I usually get mine at gas stations, but you can find them in grocery stores as well! I would definitely recommend these if you need a boost of energy with a decent flavored drink! These are amazing!
Cassandra M.
Manteca, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love Red Bull . Around campus there are always Red Bull reps passing them out to students .They’re great for when you need to stay up studying ! The flavor is really good too. Red Bull is my go to energy drink !
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon