BY RED BULL #1 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?2 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone know if thi...7 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the most energy?23 Answers
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I love Red Bull! LOVE LOVE LOVE! It doesn't give me wings (meh!) but it does give me enough energy to get through my work day without the debilitating crash afterwards.

I am NOT a coffee drinker, so having this little rush of energy from a Red Bull is amazing. I usually tend to drink it right as my shift begins (I don't suggest drinking this on an empty stomach, however!) and I find myself not needing another one! Because, let's be honest, some energy drinks leave you feeling less energized and even thirstier than you started out as!

While there are tons of flavors to choose from- my personal favorites are the Blueberry one and the original Red Bull. More often than not you'd find me drinking the 12 oz Blue one, however, I really enjoyed tasting the new Kiwi-lime (the Summer Edition) Red Bull! So that was totally awesome to be able to try. Just remember that everything is good in moderation and you DON'T want to overdo it on the energy!
Bryan M.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Redbull is pretty much the classic energy drink. It tastes really good but it has that energy drink taste. I don't know how else to put it but it's the general flavor for when they are not clearly another flavor. Red Bull could be better however it tends to not be as strong in the energy aspect of itself. Red Bull really likes to over price itself also. It's a case of you're paying for the brand. I've seen the little 8.4oz cans run higher around 2$ or 2.50$ while a rockstar costs me around 1.50 and a monster around 1.88 or so. In terms of price they don't do well paired with the lack of caffeine it doesn't earn them many buys from me. I won't turn down a redbull though any day they are still a good beverage but being the earliest energy drink they can price jack a bit. I still recommend it if you want an energy drink but maybe not a 16oz.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Max, Nd
I definitely prefer the original Redbull flavor over the SugarFree and the flavored choices that have come out. I don't know if I would say "Redbull gives me wings" but it definitely gives me a gradual burst of energy to get myself moving in the morning. I am NOT a coffee drinker so this takes it's place I guess. Pricing runs about $2.50 and up for the smaller sized 8.4 oz can, most gas station have a deal where you can get 2 for $4 on average depending on the area you live in. A 4 pack of the same size at Target runs just under $7 and a 12 pk is just under $20. I have tried my fair share of energy drinks and as most energy drinks can be an aquired taste I am set on Redbull as my one and only! I have to say that I also consider myself addicted to them since I MUST have one a day!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
ATHENS, GA
I love Red Bull. It is my go-to study aide and boost when working long days. The ingredients in it are great and it does so much for my focus. Just to answer a few concerns or questions:

Taurine is an amino acid that naturally occurs in your body at levels significantly higher than the 1000mg found in Red Bull. Taurine improves focus and brain function overall. Red Bull also has B Vitamins and Caffeine to help improve focus and energy upon consumption. The sugar levels are comparable to an 8oz glass of apple juice, and there is only 80mg of caffeine. It should be consumed in moderation, just like coffee. There are a ton of other flavors and they even have Sugar Free and Total Zero (which is zero calories).
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I'm not the biggest fan of Red Bull. Not only does it taste bad, but this is horrible for you. A lot of my friends drink these like water when they want to stay up studying for exams, and they say it makes their heart race a little too quickly. Yet they continue to drink them. I think they aren't enjoyable to taste and drink, are pricey, and definitely shouldn't have those kinds of effects on your body. I'd stay away from these and all other energy drinks. Coffee is probably better for you. And if you don't like coffee, mix matcha powder with water to give you an energy boost. There are healthier ways to up your energy than by drinking this. Just a personal opinion though!
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I LOVE red bull. I know it's not really healthy for you and has a ton of sugar but it just tastes so good.

I don't know what it is but the flavor is so good to me. I absolutely love mixing this with vodka for a mixed drink, it's one of the ONLY things I will make a mixed drink with. It's got the perfect amount of carbonation and caffeine.

I also love that red bull is so accessible and comes in so many different sizes. I can find it almost anywhere (gas stations, grocery stores, bars, drugstores) and I can get the size that best fits my needs. I cannot stand the sugar free version but love the regular red bull.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
This is my go to drink, seriously I've been drinking on the daily for five years. I'm constantly hearing those are really bad for you, those will make your heart explode as well as other negative things. I'm gonna have to say they're wrong, five years everyday, my heart is still intact & I'm healthy according to my Dr. I don't really drink these for energy, more so because I like the taste, i think my body is used to these so it doesn't really give me that pick me up folks speak of. Cokes actually have more sugar than these as well. Thumbs up from one of Redbulls #1 consumers.
Pop D.
Pop D.
I definitely love red bull energy drink. I know it is not good for me since it has a lot of sugar and it makes me hyper but, the flavor is great and it meets my expectations. As far as if it has room for improvement, I would say maybe the company could look into a substitute for the sugar content, maybe make it sugarfree. Maybe even vitamin fortified where it will ha e a healthier effect on the person drinking it. I would drink it either way, and definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
#Redbull #energydrink is a great option when you're in need of energy AND a refreshing beverage. You get the boost you need with great taste and carbonation, which is perfect on a long drive. However, there is a pretty rapid crash of energy when the drink wears off, which can be within an hour depending on how big the can is. Try #5hourenergy when you need fast and long acting energy. I would only drink half of the little bottle at first until you're comfortable with how your body reacts.
Desire' C.
Desire' C.
Cartersville, GA
You know their slogan, "Red Bull gives you wings."? They definitely weren't lying. I work overnight and have had a Red Bull 3 times. The drink is a boost of energy but you crash after a few hours. By no means is any energy drink good for you so consuming these aren't really the best. My first option is to always get enough rest. I don't advise anyone to drink these regularly but if you need a pick me up, a Red Bull does the trick.
Beth G.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Rossville , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?