BY RED BULL #4 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone know if t...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the most ene...24 Answers
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Being a stay-at-home mom, a part-time college student online, and a part time employee at a local fast food restaurant can sometimes be overwhelming and hectic--but it also has its perks! That's why I reach for my Red Bull energy drink to help get me through the day! It helps me stay energized and focused so I can focus on the things that matter the most to me in my life,  like my family's and my well being, so I can stay strong and on track and so I can multitask my priorities and family's needs! Red Bull is a great way to help stay balanced and energized, without the jitters or crashing that other energy drinks provide. The prices are also great! You can buy them in bulk in cartons to save on money and who doesn't love a deal?  5 Stars all around! It is the perfect addition to my hectic, busy life and I recommend it to anyone with a busy lifestyle as it will work wonders for you! whether you are a parent, a student or anyone..this product works lie gold! :)
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I don’t drink a lot of energy drinks, because they have an awful after taste. These Red Bull’s taste sooo good tho!! No crash and no yucky aftertaste! They have some funny commercials as well! They are sweet and taste awesome. I like that you can get a small one for like a dollar something! Or they have deals where you can get two for like 3 dollars! I like the can it’s neat and lightweight. I usually get mine at gas stations, but you can find them in grocery stores as well! I would definitely recommend these if you need a boost of energy with a decent flavored drink! These are amazing!
Joshua T.
I absolutely love Red Bull it's probably one of my favorite drinks in the whole wide world!!! In fact I love it so much that I replace drinking soda and coffee everyday by drinking 3 red bulls a day and the rest water so now I don't drink as much caffeine. And I spend less money on sodas and coffee and creamer and sugar for my coffee and this that and the other instead I spent about 3 bucks for an energy drink that taste incredible you can mix it with OJ and it's even better. So thank you makers of Red Bull for making this excellent product that I absolutely love.
Kara D.
I frown upon energy drinks and never recommend them to anyone, as they are not healthy in any way. I will however drink a Red Bull occasionally for an extra boost if I don't have access to coffee.

Most energy drinks smell and taste appalling EXCEPT Red Bull, which is why I have no problem drinking it. They've done a wonderful job at creating a good tasting energy drink beverage. The cans are tall and sleek and visually appealing. You can find them most anywhere and the price isn't too bad.

I especially love their promotions car which is a MINI Cooper.

All around 10/10 recommend!
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
Has been my favorite drink for many years and have a habit drinking at least 1 a day. Started drinking them around the time they came to America before energy drinks became well known and still the best. Very expensive habit at $4.19 before tax from the local has station. Buying in bulk like this is pretty much the best way to get them (unless you're sponsored) if you're a regular joe like myself. The 16oz has always been very cheap in bulk compared to the other sizes. Would get the 20oz if cost was better. I'm still saving tons of money by drinking in bulk for size size and more than likely will be buying again more and more
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh
Red Bull is one of those drinks you either like it or you don't because of the taste. I like the taste of it but it doesn't give you very much energy but what energy drink actually does. For the amount of money you spend on it. You're better off going to Sam's Club and buying them in bulk then individual. And from a nurse's point of view never never mix Red Bull with alcohol that is one of the worst mistakes you can do. You're mixing uppers with downers and that will just lead you in the hospital.
Madeline B.
I love these!! when I first tried it I didn't like it but one of my friends would always drink them and she got me use to them after the second try! its like a sweet mix with that taste taste of the energy drink but once you have it again in my opinion I just loved it it busted sweet to me but not overwhelming! everyone has different tastebuds so you would have to give it a try! it is over priced in a way but I still purchase them. since they are the only ones that don't upset my stomach.
Ashlie P.
My addiction to red bull is far gone ! I love the taste and results. I work night shifts at a bar, usually 7pm to 3am, not leaving until around 4am most nights, and I still have to drive 20 minutes to get home. Red Bull saves my life and keeps me awake for my shift without being like an energized bunny and crashing. I can drink multiple in a day and see benefits with my energy levels, I do NOT recommend exceeding 1 or 2 Red Bull’s if you don’t normally drink them. Favorite product OVERALL for energy drinks is red bull
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a Red Bull fanatic. The first time I tried it, I hated it. Then I found myself craving the taste. I don’t drink soda but the main thing I love about Red Bull is I get a little carbonation but it’s not heavy like a Coke or Pepsi. I am actually drinking one right now, lol. So if you need a pick me up, I say get a Red Bull. Or if you are like me, just drink it because it tastes good!
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love Red Bull! LOVE LOVE LOVE! It doesn't give me wings (meh!) but it does give me enough energy to get through my work day without the debilitating crash afterwards.

I am NOT a coffee drinker, so having this little rush of energy from a Red Bull is amazing. I usually tend to drink it right as my shift begins (I don't suggest drinking this on an empty stomach, however!) and I find myself not needing another one! Because, let's be honest, some energy drinks leave you feeling less energized and even thirstier than you started out as!

While there are tons of flavors to choose from- my personal favorites are the Blueberry one and the original Red Bull. More often than not you'd find me drinking the 12 oz Blue one, however, I really enjoyed tasting the new Kiwi-lime (the Summer Edition) Red Bull! So that was totally awesome to be able to try. Just remember that everything is good in moderation and you DON'T want to overdo it on the energy!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?