BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Hannah S.
Red Bull definitely gives you a lot of energy but I find it hard to drink because of how sugary it is. I like the flavor at first but it just becomes too much after awhile. The sugar free version is not much better because of how artificial it tastes. I recommend this drink if you are looking for energy fast.
Alayna R.
Sunbury, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I prefer the sugar free version, but Red Bull is my go to energy drink! If doesn’t make me shaky or feel weird. I definitely have all the energy I need to get through my day when I drink a Red Bull. Highly recommend! Although I only recommend drinking one at a time! Don’t over do it.
Erke R.
Brooklyn, NY
The taste is fine, but the amount of sugar and caffeine in this drink is way too much. More than is necessary and it will give you a sugar crash later in the day after drinking this. I used to drink it regularly, but for now I’m just staying with a regular coffee to get some energy.
Landon S.
Mooresville
I never drink energy drinks because they are so bad for you, but when I reallllly realllllly want one... I always choose Red Bull Energy Drinks. The original is my favorite... they kind of have a hint of sour to them and I love it. If you're into energy drinks, try this one.
Ashlyn B.
West Jordan, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
Their classic flavor will forever be my favorite (although funny enough, when it was invented they didn’t try to give it great flavor as long as it just gave you energy). It give you a small energy boost, tastes good, decent price, great taste... what more could you ask for?
amy c.
BELLINGHAM, WA
Red bull is the only energy drink that I will drink it tastes good and does not have a gross smell like other energy drinks it is more expensive but worth it. I have tired lots of other energy drinks before this one but this one is definitely my favorite one
April S.
Merrimack, NH
When it is so busy at work and I'm feeling that afternoon drag I always pick up a redbull to last me through the day! It works instantly and has a delicious taste to it. The packaging is very simple and I love their Red edition and Blue edition too!
Madison H.
Park hills, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Although red bulls aren’t too great for your body. I can’t help but buy them! They taste amazing and truly do give me some energy after I drink them. I also don’t get that crashing feeling I normally get from other energy drinks.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Being a stay-at-home mom, a part-time college student online, and a part time employee at a local fast food restaurant can sometimes be overwhelming and hectic--but it also has its perks! That's why I reach for my Red Bull energy drink to help get me through the day! It helps me stay energized and focused so I can focus on the things that matter the most to me in my life,  like my family's and my well being, so I can stay strong and on track and so I can multitask my priorities and family's needs! Red Bull is a great way to help stay balanced and energized, without the jitters or crashing that other energy drinks provide. The prices are also great! You can buy them in bulk in cartons to save on money and who doesn't love a deal?  5 Stars all around! It is the perfect addition to my hectic, busy life and I recommend it to anyone with a busy lifestyle as it will work wonders for you! whether you are a parent, a student or anyone..this product works lie gold! :)
Sabrina M.
Massillon, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
What can I say? Red bull gives me the extra boost when my coffee just don't quite do the trick. I often enjoy red bull while on the go or during a busy time in order to keep myself going when I really would prefer to rest!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon