BY RED BULL #3 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?2 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone know if t...7 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the most ene...23 Answers
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love Red Bull! LOVE LOVE LOVE! It doesn't give me wings (meh!) but it does give me enough energy to get through my work day without the debilitating crash afterwards.

I am NOT a coffee drinker, so having this little rush of energy from a Red Bull is amazing. I usually tend to drink it right as my shift begins (I don't suggest drinking this on an empty stomach, however!) and I find myself not needing another one! Because, let's be honest, some energy drinks leave you feeling less energized and even thirstier than you started out as!

While there are tons of flavors to choose from- my personal favorites are the Blueberry one and the original Red Bull. More often than not you'd find me drinking the 12 oz Blue one, however, I really enjoyed tasting the new Kiwi-lime (the Summer Edition) Red Bull! So that was totally awesome to be able to try. Just remember that everything is good in moderation and you DON'T want to overdo it on the energy!
Leah J.
Grand Blanc, MI
I know it's kind of gross, but I love the taste of red bull. All flavors and varieties just taste so good to me. My favorite is the total zero.
PROS:
- Taste is delicious
- Gives me the energy to write a tough paper or study for a test
- No crash
- Small can is easy to drink (unlike Monster which is bigger)
CONS:
- Can be expensive
- Most people think this tastes weird
- People judge me for liking it (lol)
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Being a stay-at-home mom, a part-time college student online, and a part time employee at a local fast food restaurant can sometimes be overwhelming and hectic--but it also has its perks! That's why I reach for my Red Bull energy drink to help get me through the day! It helps me stay energized and focused so I can focus on the things that matter the most to me in my life,  like my family's and my well being, so I can stay strong and on track and so I can multitask my priorities and family's needs! Red Bull is a great way to help stay balanced and energized, without the jitters or crashing that other energy drinks provide. The prices are also great! You can buy them in bulk in cartons to save on money and who doesn't love a deal?  5 Stars all around! It is the perfect addition to my hectic, busy life and I recommend it to anyone with a busy lifestyle as it will work wonders for you! whether you are a parent, a student or anyone..this product works lie gold! :)
Mandie F.
Beaverton, OR
Red Bull is the classic and original energy drink that you just can't go wrong with! I do believe they are a little overpriced, especially considering that saturation in the energy drink market these days. That is the main reason why I gave it three stars is because of the price. The taste and quality is definitely there, but for the cost I can purchase a different brand and get twice as much to drink.
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
Ohhh, Red Bull! My ALL TIME favorite energy drink. Scratch that. My all time favorite drink in general. I have had a Red Bull every single day for the past 3 years or so. Most people tell me that's horrible for you but I honestly don't think so. Not only is it the best thing I've ever tasted but now I crave it every day. It's way better for you than any other energy drink as well. I will always love Red Bull and will never stop drinking it. Thank you Red Bull for brightening my days, every single day. I am so happy every time I am enjoying a Red Bull. I could drink one every day for the rest of my life!! 10/10 recommend!!
Christina M.
Arvada
I really do like Red Bull it has a distinct taste. A taste that I believe is tastey! Sugar free RedBull's distinct taste is my favorite. No not because I'm working out, looseing weight or watching what I eat. I just think it taste really good. Sugar free Red Bull in my opinion taste the best with vodka in my opinion. I would recomend it with Depp Eddy!
Yvette A.
This awesome drink helps give me an extra boost when I need it, being a mom can kick you’re butt. I can usually go on with my day without an extra boost of energy but sometimes I just can’t do it, it just takes over & I need that extra boost & when I reach out for Red Bull & it honestly just makes me feel so much energized.
Gaby N.
Columbia, MO
This is my go-to. The flavor isn't bad, but MUST be refrigerated so it doesn't taste like warm medicine. Great to mix with a juice and such and keeps you energized with an extra boost as opposed to a dramatic spike in adrenaline and then a harsh crash. Great for long nights, or evenings that are going to last a bit longer than expected.
Katherine T.
Well redbull most def does it’s job. I personally can’t handle it, it’s too much energy for me haha. Maybe it’s just me but I’m just full of life and energy. But I get a bit jittery and sooner or later I get a bit anxiety from my energy. My hubs love this though doesn’t affect him like it does me lol. He’s a energy drink type of dude but I personally can’t even handle coffee so... lol. The hard part is that I like the taste I want drink just enough so I don’t get all crazy and full of energy but I can’t control it because it taste good. But when I do just drink the right amount I do feel perfectly energized lol.
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
You can literally mix it with anything. Milk, Ice cream, Alcohol, Sodas, and food. Better options. Mix it with mountain dew or patron. Mix it with your steak as a marinade. Mix it with vanilla or chocolate or any other flavor ice cream. Drink it straight. This is life in a can. This is a must have in anyone personal inventory. This is a tool. This product is a masterpiece. It's a drink mix god. People should realize what this is and how to utilize it to its fullest potential of its desire taste and effect. Red bull is beautiful. Only this model and version original Red bull only. All flavored Red bull suck.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?