Red Bull Blue Edition Energy Drink

THE TASTE OF BLUEBERRY,

THE WINGS OF RED BULL

If you crave the taste of bold blueberry, the Red Bull Blue Edition is for you.

Do you like Red Bull Blue Edition Energy Drink while having your cigar?
How’s everyone like this flavor Iv only had the original and sugar free ?
I love the original Red Bull, but I don't like artificial fruit flavors. Is this good or does it have that artificial blueberry taste?
Start your review of Red Bull Blue Edition Energy Drink!
2 months agoParis, KY
Red Bull Blue Edition Energy Drink uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am absolutely hooked on these Red Bull Blue Edition Energy Drink. I do not like the taste of the original Red Bull Energy Drink but love the blueberry taste of these! They do not make me too jittery which some energy drink have done, they have a great blueberry taste, and are very refreshing. I would recommend these to anyone who needs a little energy boost throughout the day!
a month agoWinsted, MN
This has an interesting flavor. I can’t white make out what it is, but it tastes more fruity to me. I’m not a huge fan of energy drinks but I still liked the flavor. Obviously I would like the ingredients to be a bit healthier.
2 months agoPhoenix, AZ
I love this energy drink it’s not too strong and it’s a great tasting flavor. I used to drink these the most during holidays in retail and it would keep me going all day and night. I definitely will purchase this again!
a month agoPhiladelphia , PA
This is my “special treat” Red Bull flavor. It’s my favorite flavor, but because of the sugar content, I only drink this on occasion. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and blueberry flavor. Definitely recommend giving this a try!
25 days agoApollo Beach, FL
When I have to pull a long 12 hour shift at work, these are the best and the first thing I reach for. They get me through the day and actually have some great vitamins!
5 months agoRed Oak
Red Bull Blue Edition Energy Drink uploaded by Kimignon W.
So, I found this and had to try it as well! It was just ok... I could taste the original red bull in this blueberry formula and didn't like that. It is not bad, just not for me. Maybe add more blueberry to mask that original and it might be a hit. I wouldn't purchase this again.
2 years agoTraverse City, MI
My favorite flavor! So unique! I loved that Red Bull created so many different amazing flavors! It tastes so good! So many brands taste like chemicals! The price was reasonable from what I remember. I would recommend it if you're open to trying new and interesting flavors!
2 years agoXenia
Firstly, Red Bull Energy Drink is marketed as an energy booster in a can. It’s available in a few different varieties, such as original, sugar-free, total zero and some alternate flavors. You can find this product in most supermarkets, gas stations and drugstores. It’s said to vitalize the body and mind and improve focus. You are encouraged to drink it while playing sports, on the road, staying up late or listening to long lectures. It contains ingredients such as caffeine, taurine, B vitamins, sugar and alpine spring water.
2 years ago
The blue edition is blueberry flavor and my favorite Red Bull! This is the only flavor that I buy. It’s delicious. It’s a little expensive but it’s worth it. It doesn’t taste too much like blueberry but I definitely recommend trying this.
2 years agoBuffalo, NY
This was one of my fave drinks for the longest. I stopped drinking them because when I didn't have one in the morning, I would get a headache. They taste delicious, you have energy, but...they're not good to drink all day every day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
19 days ago
Claire C. 17 days ago
I’ve never smoked a cigar but I’d like to! I love red bull vodkas a lot though