BY RED BULL #1 in Energy Drinks

THE TASTE OF BLUEBERRY,

THE WINGS OF RED BULL

If you crave the taste of bold blueberry, the Red Bull Blue Edition is for you.

• Does this one taste better than the regular one?8 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite? Mine is the Blue Edition.  Red Bull E...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
I was NEVER a person who was into energy drinks and hated the taste of them at first. Slowly my taste changed and the only energy drink I really enjoyed was Redbull. When they came out with their color editions I was very intrigued but honestly was expecting it to taste like other flavored energy drinks on the market. I was so wrong. THIS FLAVOR IS SOOOO GOOD! They are so true to the flavor and sometimes I forget it's an energy drink! Doesn't have that generic energy drink taste, not too sweet but still carbonated. The blueberry is my favorite out of the flavors!! Never thought I would like an energy drink so much. I work multiple different jobs and one of my jobs I bartend at concerts/festivals and raves. When I'm working these events, I can get home at 4am sometimes. I bring one of these with me and it gives me a nice little boost! Some reason I have never felt a crash from these...love that. My number one favorite energy drink!
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
I have been working with tools fo 50 years and this cutter is awesome. This looks more like a piece of jewelry than a pizza cutter.Incredible quality and comes in a equally exquisite box .I keep this in its form fitted box in my drawer so the blade does not contact other items.Give it as a gift but don't include the price as they will think you paid a kings ransom for it.Really I could not imagine a tool better crafted and designed than this on Will be sending one to my children,The only fault I found was the wobble in the blade which I thought excessive but I corrected it by putting it in a vice and compressing the male female rivet which tightened it up,however most folks won't nor really should have to do that. The wobble wil not impair its function just that being every thing so perfect that stuck out. Buy this pizza cutter!!
Brittany W.
Anacortes, WA
Foodie Expert
When red bull first came out, i thought It was gross. I was working at 7-Eleven when the Blue, Red, and Orange ones came out. It was exclusive to 7-Eleven at first. I tried the cranberry one and didn't care a whole lot for it, but did think it was better than regular red bull. Now, though, I buy and love the Blue (blueberry) one, the orange (tangerine) one, and the green (kiwi-apple i think) one. I buy 2 red bulls every night to go with my 2 monster coffees. Generally, it's the Blue ones I'll get.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Review for: Red Bull Blueberry 12oz
The best tasting energy drink on the market! This drake has a great pleasant blueberry flavor. It does not give you wings but it will give you the energy you need to make it through your day without a crash. Very moderately priced at around 2 to 3 dollars a can. This is my go to energy drink flavor and I will be re-purchasing. I recommend this drink to anyone that is looking for a great refreshing energy drink. Red Bull Blue Edition Energy Drink
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: The Blue Edition Energy Drink 8.4 fl oz lb lb
I don’t drink energy drinks anymore, but when I did, I went for these bad boys. They’re a little more on the spendier side, but I noticed I was more focused and got stuff done after drinking one. The packing is nice and the taste is soooo good! I love blueberry anything. Definitely recommend to others!!
Mathew C.
Xenia
Firstly, Red Bull Energy Drink is marketed as an energy booster in a
can. It’s available in a few different varieties, such as original,
sugar-free, total zero and some alternate flavors. You can find this
product in most supermarkets, gas stations and drugstores. It’s said to
vitalize the body and mind and improve focus. You are encouraged to
drink it while playing sports, on the road, staying up late or listening
to long lectures. It contains ingredients such as caffeine, taurine, B vitamins, sugar and alpine spring water.
Katlyn E.
Blueberry Red Bull is my favorite energy drink. It's about the same price as other major energy drinks. I like the good blueberry flavor because I can't stand the regular taste of red bull. I would definitely recommend it to someone else who needs a energy drink but doesn't like the weird taste that comes with the regular flavors.
Tiffany N.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: The Blue Edition Energy Drink 8.4 fl oz lb lb
Honestly tasted way too artificial and slightly reminded me of cough syrup. I purchased this after a recommendation from a friend but I do not feel the same way about it as he does. I prefer the normal Red Bull original flavor over this one, by far.
Kendall S.
Bonham, TX
This is my favorite energy drink, and my favorite redbull flavor. I always stock up when I see them in stores. It is super effervescent (fizzy), tasty, and always perks me right up! Pros to caffeine over sleep: caffeine wedges itself into the neurotransmitter receptors that receive adenosine, which allows some receptors to take in dopamine... the body’s happiness and reward chemical! Caffeine (aka: Redbull) makes you happier than sleep :)
Kristen H.
Milan, IN
I was always against energy drinks. Thought they were just a gimmic. Well after a long road trip, I decided to try one. Let me tell you..it's delicious! I decided to try the blueberry flavor. It was very tasty. Not too much sugar, not too much flavor. It gave me energy, but not too much. I was able to stay awake and focused without feeling that uncomfortable feeling of shakiness. Will purchase for future road trips!
Hannah B.
Audubon, IA
Does this one taste better than the regular one?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Foodie Expert
Which one is your favorite? Mine is the Blue Edition.  Red Bull Energy DrinkRed Bull Blue Edition Energy Drink