BY RED BULL #4 in Energy Drinks

Red Bull is a great energy drink to have by your side, and is appreciated throughout the world by top athletes and busy professionals to college students and travelers on long journeys. For those who need WINGS for intense meetings or creative... see more...

Megan M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Absolutely love this energy drink. Red Bull is one of my favorites, it doesn’t exactly help me stay awake but will give me just enough boost to get through the day. This one also taste amazing, and who doesn’t like something that taste amazing and helps them get through a long day at work?
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
I try not to drink energy drinks to often because they are unhealthy but when I do have them, this is one that I particularly enjoy. I most enjoy this redbull mixed in a cocktail with cranberry juice and vodka with lime. It has become my favourite alcoholic beverage and I would highly recommend it to those over 21.
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite redbull by far, I don't know why it doesn't even taste all that much like blueberry it it's close enough. I love a good vodka cocktail mixed with the blueberry redbull. It's refreshing and perks you up a little, but not a whole lot. Perfectly carbonated
Estrella S.
Seguin, TX
I live for this flavor of Red Bull. It’s seriously my go to drink on a daily basis. The rich flavor of it makes me have an instant boost of energy. I can’t stop st a store and Not get this drink. I literally buy one every day and it might be bad but I can’t get enough. Lol definitely my favorite of all time.
Tracy R.
I love this blueberry flavor, and all of the new flavors they have been coming out with for red bull. They arent very cheap but they are reasonably priced. It definitely wakes you up and has a lot of sugar in it, but I am a repeat buyer and do recommend this.
Sara M.
O Fallon, MO
My favorite energy drink by far. I love the blueberry flavor and it is the most effective energy drink as far as waking me up goes. I am not a fan of the price point. I feel they are excessively expensive compared to other energy drinks just like them.
Theresa L.
saint paul
I don’t drink coffee. It tastes good but I don’t care for the side effects. Anyways. I loved Red Bull when I was younger. But can’t drink the regular as it brings me back to my jagbomb days. This flavor is amazing. I start out every morning with one.
Meagan W.
Alabaster , AL
The blue red bull is my absolute favorite. I always stop at a gas station and buy one before a Friday night shift. As a bartender, you need a lot of energy. This is the drink to get you there when you aren’t quite feeling an 8 hour shift.
Samantha T.
Spotsylvania
I love redbull and this flavor is one of the best. I have been hooked to these flavor since they've came out. It almost taste like just a fruit juice. Redbull has a great selection of flavors and they are always coming out with new ones all the time.
Serena M.
Charleston, SC
My husband and I are big fans of Red Bull but this one is probably our favorite flavor. It’s great for a quick pick me up or as a mixer with tequila or vodka. I wouldn’t recommend using it for jager bombs like regular Red Bull though.

Amazon