Red Bird Soft Peppermint Puffs uploaded by Amber R.Red Bird Soft Peppermint Puffs uploaded by Yvonne S.Red Bird Soft Peppermint Puffs uploaded by Michala S.

BY RED BIRD

Top off any meal with the refreshing flavor of all-natural peppermint... a great choice for restaurants! Soft and minty melt-in-your-mouth confections are individually wrapped to maintain freshness, plus they’re fat free. Also great for parties, weddings, bars, and more.

• Have any of you tried the ones from Cracker Barrel? Are t...2 Answers
  • Do they have these in another type of mint flavor? Such a...2 Answers
  • Where do u get these?8 Answers
Buy on Red Bir...
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
oh my gosh YUM!!! I love these mints. I prefer these over a hard mint. they melt in your mouth and taste so good!! I always try to keep a few in my purse, just so I have them.
Shanygne B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these soft mints. I literally eat them all of them in one sitting. Lol that’s how yummy they are & it’s not the overpowering minty taste, it’s actually really sweet.
Cierra H.
dudley, North Carolina
My husband and I love these. I love the taste and the texture and that they dont leave a super freezing or burning feeling in your mouth when sucking on it and that they wont hurt you when you accidentally bite down
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every year I try to buy as much of these as I can for my mom because she has trouble with her teeth and sucking on these is much easier for her. BUT it never fails that one by one everyone else sneaks them out of the container so I have to buy more LOL I guess they're pretty good.
Emily W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are just wonderful! You put these peppermint puffs in your mouth and they just melt! They aren't overly sweet nor too pepperminty. They aren't really hard or crunchy they are just a peppermint puff goodness. The packaging is adorable and you can get these for a good price a big lots!
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
These are awesome. They have a completely different texture than a normal mint. They're airy and dissolve into a chalky consistency. They have a great peppermint taste. I buy these monthly for our waiting room and they get eaten up every time! They're a great old-fashioned candy that reminds me of going to church when I was a kid.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
These peppermint candy puff's are super delicious they are super soft when you let them melt in your mouth! I love them! My mom got me hooked on them when i was a wee little girl. I recommend these to anyone who likes peppermint and is looking for a inexpensive treat.
Maria F.
These soft peppermint candies LITERALLY melt in your mouth and I've yet to discover a person who doesn't like this treat. As the name implies these candies are 'chalky' hard candy. Don't think this will freshen breath as you mostly taste the sweetness of sugar rather than the mint. Some people are sensitive to the sugar and after a while of melting in your mouth, the taste of pure sugar is quite strong. SO if you can't tolerate sweetness as much... proceed with caution.
Jada S.
These are the best mints I've ever tried mainly because of the chalky and airy texture that dissolves in your mouth. I go through a bag within hours and still want more. Unlike other mints, this unfortunately doesn't freshen your breath as much since it's so subtle.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Red Bird candy company is not too far from where I live, so we always get these peppermints for Christmas every year. The only disappointment is that the classic flavors and recipes have been changed for the assorted candy puff flavors. Still a great holiday treat though!
Amy C.
Where do u get these?
Tyler  D.
Which do you prefer hard peppermint candies or the soft ones?
Analexis C.
Have any of you tried the ones from Cracker Barrel? Are they the same ones or at least similar?
rebecca h.
Danville, KY
Do they have these in another type of mint flavor? Such as, the green mint, etc.