Red Bell Pepper - Each

by none

Red bell pepper

What's good to eat with raw red bell pepper as a snack?
Red bell pepper is it good for hypo thyroid people?
Start your review of Red Bell Pepper - Each!
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Not sure how to review a red bell. I like them for their sweet taste. I use these in salads, pasta dishes, on burgers, pizzas, on relish trays and the like. Great for dipping in ranch or other dips as well for a light snack. #redbellpepper #bellpepper #cooking #gardening #home #food #veggies
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encantan los red peppers son muy bueno para hacer diferentes tipos De platillos, tambien se pueden hacer rellenos Al horno. Siempre tengo red peppers en mi casa no son caros. Es un alimento saludable.. Lo recomiendo mucho.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This has become my favorite snack with cream cheese and tajin is insane. Este se ha convertido en mi bocadillo favorito con queso crema y el tajin es una locura.
Katie S.
Super good peppers! Honestly I have a hard time telling thw difference of flavor between the different colored peppers I get all the colors mostly for just that the color variety. Although the the red, orange and yellow are a bit sweeter then the green. They make an excellent addition to more meals.
Maryam K.
Sugar Land, TX
Bell pepper is eberywhere in everything, our pasta is incomplete wothout these , our chinses food will must be bell pepper and most important we made yummiest salad from these.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Purchased at: Walmart
Taste good it wasn’t hot or sweet. It had really no taste , but it’s a healthier option than chips.
Vanessa Y.
Fort Hood, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love using the red pepper as well for my wraps and if im making pasta . Super healthy and super delicious . Very affordable Red Bell Pepper - Each
Marian A.
Red Bell Pepper - Each uploaded by Marian A.
Best bell peppers ever. Not overly expensive. Bought from Giant Eagle just to make these. Very flavorful . Great for cooking with.
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Red Bell Pepper - Each uploaded by Jennifer T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like bell peppers all the colors, they are healthy and go with almost anything, they are affordable and have them at all grocery stores
Caitlyn M.
Purchased at: Target
This is the perfect snack during the week. I cut these up and eat them with hummus or a healthy ranch dip. I also love to make stuffed peppers for a healthy dinner!!