Red Baron Thin & Crispy Five Cheese Pizza uploaded by Lakshmi K.Red Baron Thin & Crispy Five Cheese Pizza uploaded by Sophia A.

BY RED BARON #80 in Frozen Pizza

Red Baron® Thin & Crispy Five Cheese Pizza.
New recipe!
Premium quality.
Extra thin & crispy, cracker like crust.
Mozzarella, cheddar, provolone, Romano and parmesan cheese.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Lakshmi K.
Camarillo, CA
By far one of my favorite frozen pizza out there. It has a thin crust and it is not greasy at all. I always keep a couple in my freezer because sometimes you don't feel like making dinner. I highly recommend this brand especially this specific four cheese pizza.
Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
This Red Baron Thin & Crispy Five Cheese pizza is really affordable, I consistently find it for under $4. I really like the thin crust option, it bakes nicely and tastes great! There is the perfect amount of cheese and sauce. This is definitely a go-to pizza option. I love it with a side of cucumber salad!
Phoenix A.
Eau Claire , WI
My absolute favorite pizza!!!! The thin crust seems as if it has more ingredients! It's easy to cook, and is done super fast! It has a more robust taste than other frozen pizza products, and they are stingy about putting ingredients on!
AnnaJordyn C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Red Baron 5 cheese frozen pizza is my favorite frozen pizza. Compared to other products, it has more cheese and more flavor. The cheese it has like Mozzarella, Asiago, Parmesan, Cheddar, and Provolone, it makes it very different from other pizzas on the market. It is very easy to prepare. I would recommend it to others.
Raven S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This was the only pizza I'd buy for the longest time. The crust always comes out crispy and delicious. There's never too much sauce. I end up adding even more cheese though, because I'm only slightly addicted to cheese and i add cheese to my cheese because cheese.
Alison H.
Fairmount , GA
This is my favorite Red Baron Pizza. With its thin crust it's perfect to cook on the grill on low heat. I love to put thin sliced tomatoes or mushrooms on mine or some baby spinach with a little added Italian seasoning and grated Parmesan. Cut into squares and it's a perfect snack with friends.
Allysa B.
Oak Creek, WI
I always have Red Baron cheese pizza in my freezer. This is the only frozen pizza I will buy. It is so easy to make and the flavor is amazing. I like my pizza a little more well done and it is so easy to get that without it making it taste like charcoal. I may actually make some when I get off of work now.
Janelle S.
Hummelstown, PA
This is my go-to pizza! So good! RedBaron definitely has one of the best tasting pizzas. You gotta stock up on these when they go on sale! They make for a quick and easy dinner when you don't have time to prepare something.
Ali B.
Portland , Or
It's what I expect from a frozen pizza. It's good enough. I get it if it's on sale. It's easy enough when I'm tired at night and don't want to make anything. The crust could be tastier.
Ish C.
This pizza is alright. It is crispy like it says and is very easy to prepare. I love the plain cheese one it is pretty tatty. I would say it's not the best value. You could get a whole pizza a lot cheaper than this small one.