Red Baron® Thin & Crispy Crust Bacon Lovers Pizza 15.39 oz. Box uploaded by Loty B.

BY RED BARON

Perfectly thin & crispy crust, loaded with delicious premium toppings. see more...

Quinn G.
Anytime I go into Walmart or a Target, I check the frozen pizza section to see if this exact pizza is there. Of all the products made by Red Baron, this is my absolute favorite from the crust to the ingredients.
Emily C.
Calhoun, TN
By far our favorite frozen pizza out there! I love the thin crust while my husband gets the bacon that he loves! A great price for what you get and the quality is much better than most cheap frozen pizzas!
Bree C.
This is one of my favorite frozen pizzas! I recently discovered the Bacon Lovers and haven't really bought anything else since. If cooked correctly, the crust gets nice and crispy while the cheese and toppings stay soft. I was worried that this would be too much pork but it is the perfect amount for me. I could eat and entire one of these if I let myself, that's how good it is!
Kaitlyn M.
Wamego, KS
Love this! I love the Canadian bacon on there as well. I only wish they put more bacon on there. I like the thin crust Evan though I usually prefer self rising or stuffed crust. Would be a lot better if they made it with the cheese stuffed crust. Definitely recommend
Christina R.
MICHIGAN CITY, IN
When I 1st tried red barron I thought it's just like all the other pizzas. But, I was wrong. This pizza is so good. Can cook it for a short period if time and it be just as delicious as if u Cooked it for its normal amount of time.
Tabbitha Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I liked that this was crispy but i wasnt a fan of the taste of the bacon on here. I would be a good drinking food but as I was sober I probably wouldnt choose this again.
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
My favorite overt pizza. It's thin, crispy and packed full of flavor. They don't skip on the toppings and for the prove you can't beat it
Loty B.
Elwood
This pizza company is fantastic! The pizzas are so good and they are massive in size so you get so much more for your money.
Brittney B.
Cameron, NC
This is my favorite red baron pizza. The crust with the two types of bacon is perfection! Crispy, cheesy,& so filling
Viktoria B.
disgusting. Everytime i try this brand out it is always the same, not good at all. Too much meat for my opinion!
Nicole B.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone tried this? Looks good but I'm not a huge Canadian bacon fan
Tiffany H.
Favorite kind of thin crust?