BY RED BARON

Sausage, pepperoni, green and red peppers. Sausage made with pork & chicken. Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Red Baron® Supreme Pan Pizza 29 oz. Box
  • "The pizza itself is really good, and definitely one of the better frozen pizza brands out there. " in 1 review
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Woodstock, GA
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Holly (.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Foodie Expert
My husband loved this pizza while I thought it was just ok. We put it directly in the oven without a pan or pizza stone. It bowed in the middle so all of the grease from the pepperoni pooled in the middle. Not very appetizing to me but it is a decent pizza and quick for a busy night
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Arlington, VA
Red Baron is absolutely the best frozen pizza there is. The crust is nice and crispy and the cheese and toppings are quality. We always have a couple of these in the freezer for nights that we work late. Obviously they aren't the healthiest option but the taste is great.
Beverly k.
Beverly k.
Dayton, OH
It is very good pizza however i don't like everything on it. it has a taste all its own we like it and our kids love it. pro it tastes good con not enough cheese. very good price good value other pizza i have seen is more expensive. yes i would and have rcommended it
Dalashay W.
Dalashay W.
Beaver Falls, PA
Love this pizza. Always the brand i buy when friends come over. There are some versions with healthier toppings, but pizza is pizza! My favorite is the sausage. I have relied on this pizza for years now and i would recommend it to everyone for every occasion!
Jill F.
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
Red Barron's Supreme Pan Pizza has a delicious crust and the right amount of toppings for an over the top pizza experience, that is extremely affordable without being too cheap. Red Barron is an excellent choice during those weeknight study group sessions.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love Red Baron's Supreme Pan Pizza. When buying frozen pizza, I try to stick to buying involved pizza's because of the added flavor! This one doesn't disappoint. I choose this every time, especially when inviting guests over to my place!
Lynda K.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
YUM! I love supreme pizza and Red Baron is simply the best when it comes to frozen pizza. I don't think there's a pizza of theirs I haven't liked yet. Good price! Tastes really good, doesn't have that frozen pizza flavor, if you know what I mean.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Forney, TX
Pizza was great for a frozen pizza. It was inexpensive & was a quick meal for when I didn't have time to have it delivered. I still choose fresh pizza over Red Baron, but it is a money & time saver when my family needs a quick meal.
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
When I don't feel like cooking I pop this pizza in the oven and I wait 30 minutes. I take it out with my nostrils happy because it smells good. Then I take a bite, it's nice and crunchy and excites my tastebuds.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite pan pizza is from Pizza Hut, how does this crust compare?