BY RED BARON

Sausage, pepperoni, green and red peppers. Sausage made with pork & chicken. Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Red Baron® Supreme Pan Pizza 29 oz. Box
  • "The pizza itself is really good, and definitely one of the better frozen pizza brands out there. " in 1 review
Jess I.
San Antonio, TX
I love pizza!!!! I have tried different brands of frozen pizza and this one is one of my favorites. It tastes great and doesn't have that frozen package taste after it's cooked like some other brands do and I love that! Supreme is my husband and I's favorite style of pizza. On those days when my family and I are just having a relaxed day where we just stay home, watch movies and play board games this is the pizza we always make! Definitely hits the spot!
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
I grew up eating Red Baron pizza. It was one of my mothers favorite brands and still to this day is just as delicious as when I had it as a kid. Only issue that I've pretty much always had with it is the grease factor. I understand pizzas are going to be greasy but sometimes it's just to much, gotta use paper towels to soak it up. Other than that still one of my fave brands as well.
Janet B.
Huntsville, AL
We love these pizzas!! Any time we are craving pizza and don't want to pay to order in, this is what we get! They have lots of choices so we can get more than one kind. Supreme is probably one that we always get though. It has all the topping that we love, and a crispy crust that is to die for! Get some!
Amanda T.
Arlington, VA
Red Baron is absolutely the best frozen pizza there is. The crust is nice and crispy and the cheese and toppings are quality. We always have a couple of these in the freezer for nights that we work late. Obviously they aren't the healthiest option but the taste is great.
Vanessa C.
Webb, AL
Red Baron Pizza is a frequent in my household. I love that they are affordable. The ingredients taste fresh and the combination has several different toppings. They could use a bit more cheese :). My family and I eat Red Baron Pizza on game night and movie night.
Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
This #pizza is always in my fridge. It's a huge #hit at my house! Great flavor and never disappoints! I would choose this pizza over many other frozen pizza brands, every time. I definitely recommend this pizza doe purchase!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Fantastic frozen pizza at a fantastic price. You can always find them on sale! They are loaded with vegetables and amazing tasting. They cook great and are a huge hit in my family. I will buy this product again
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL
This pizza defrost way too quickly. By the time you get it in the oven it's already thawed. The toppings are okay the cheeses less than okay but the sauce is what makes this pizza edible.
Sam M.
Bexley, OH
The best type of take home pizzas! A classic item found in our fridge a lot. Good for college students too that don't want to Cook or go to a dining hall. Crispy crust and delicious sauce
Irene B.
My favorite frozen pizza and I am going to have it after these reviews is a Red Baron Supreme Pan Pizza... They taste so delicious... Black olives, onions, cheese, sausages, Pepperoni and ham... A great treat while watching your favorite movie...
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite pan pizza is from Pizza Hut, how does this crust compare?