BY RED BARON

Taste the Legend™. see more...

Anita V.
My son loves the pepperoni singles. I usually buy four boxes at a time he likes to pop them into the convection oven you're done in a couple minutes. I buy them at my local grocery store either Publix or Walmart they are a good product at a good price. I have bought that many times and will continue to do so
Jazmine G.
They used to sell these at my highschool for $1. Needless to say, this was my lunch everyday for my entire freshman year. And it was good. The sauce and cheese were just perfect, I begged my mom to buy these pizzas from the store so I could eat them at home too. Yup, they're that good.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
I love to serve this to my toddlers for lunch. It's just the right size for them to handle on their own and the taste is superior to any other personal pizzas I've tried.
Kirstin M.
Bardstown , KY
These are sooooooo great. They taste amazing and make it so easy to make pizza for just one. You will not be disappointed. My little one will eat these too and she eats NOTHING so I stock up on these every week in case it's the only thing I can convince her to eat!
Jenna P.
I like the red Barron singles for a quick snack. Only down side is I feel it never cooks properly. The center always is still frozen but the outside portion is getting burned. I do like this pizza over other frozen pizzas.
Samantha P.
Blue Ridge, VA
Great pizza for all your pizza needs. Good price and the kids will love it too!! Flavorful and easy for a night you don't feel like cooking
Brianna A.
Coral speings, FL
When trying these I found them to be so easy to make. It's at a a great price range as well. Not to mention they were tasty!
Ali C.
This pizza is so yummy! The crust isn't to thin just perfect for those who dont care for to much crust on pizza
Brisa🌻 A.
Denver, CO
Delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food delicious food
rocio d.
I love this! As a college student i never have time to cook or i dont have money to spend of fast food so this are great! the flavor is delicious and they are so easy to cook, i also love that they have a  really wide variety of flavors and bread options