BY RED BARON

Taste the Legend™. see more...

Emily B.
I want to eat these until I die, which might end up being relatively soon if I were to actually eat these for every meal. They're fast, delicious, and an excellent meal option for when I want to eat my feelings and not deal with my chronic anxiety.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
We always buy 2 of these because my kids will eat 4 slices each. It's our favorite pizza to have on hand. It has just enough sauce and cheese. I would love to see a white pizza made by red baron.
Jessica M.
Marlborough
Love red baron pizzas! The individual sized ones are no different. There's a good amount of cheese and the crust is good. I only wish there was a little bit less sauce.
valerie g.
Queens Vlg, NY
Great to throw in the freezer for a day you just don't feel like cooking. So delicious. You cant go wrong with pizza, and my favorite brand since childhood is Red Baron
Bailey V.
These are the perfect size and they taste so good. I buy these very often and they're easy to make too. I've never been disappointed with them!
Jade W.
Bellingham, WA
Probably my favorite frozen pizza! The crust is perfect and crispy, and the size is also just right! I always reach for Red Baron!
Nancy S.
Georgetown, TX
Had this last night. I was a bit disappointed in the crust. Never really crisped up like i wanted it to. Flavor of crust not great.
Imani S.
Chicago
I tried these at a friends house and got hooked pizza was already my favorite but this took pizza to a whole new level
Haley K.
Kingsport
Really good! Convenient, as they can be made in the microwave. Doesn't taste cheap or fake, extremely delicious.
Brooke G.
Gastonia, NC
Perfect amount for one person to eat. Super delicious and simple just to pop in the oven. Great price.