BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Ariza A.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of pizza, one of my favorites, these singles can be made in minutes and take no time at all! I love making these because they get such a crunchy outside crust!
Ashley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have loved these for years. I only gave this 4 stars however because the preparation has changed; I don't have the time to wait on my oven to preheat and crisp the crust for me. I preferred the crisping tray variety that used to come with these where the entire cooking process took place in the microwave. However, the flavor is great on these.
Octavia H.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
So easy to heat up and very convent to hold to eat. My husband always gives me the eye when we go grocery shopping because I always slip one or two or five in the basket!! Definitely a great pizza worth the money.
A M.
Nice taste - a garlicy under flavor that enhances the normal pizza flavor. The only drawback is that there is only 2 pc per box. When I am fixing for my family, they need 3-4 boxes. I wish they had a family pack.
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the Red Baron Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza! It's the best of both worlds- french loaf bread and pizza topping! I love the fact that it's not too much bread. It has the prefect mix. Could eat this every day if I could.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are so good! They are simple and fast but still somehow taste great! I will definitely be repurchasing them!
Kelley N.
Pomona, CA
It is pretty good if you want a pizza fix! Super cheezy and tasty! It was super easy to prepare and super affordable ! GO get it now
Christina A.
Has a lot of flavor and toppings followed by cheese I give it a 8 out of 10
Jamie I.
I love the french bread singles. They make a great lunch and are easy to heat on the go.
Tracy G.
Foodie Expert
These are easy, delicious and quick to eat when you're short on time or just don't really feel like cooking. MY kids love them.