BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
So, I think I could live off of these if we're being honest. Seriously... so... good. I dont know what they put in these but everyone needs to have a box in their freezer
Keisha J.
Lancaster, CA
These French bread pizzas are the best you can get in the freezer section, they always cook up nice and crispy and are loaded with delicious toppings and sauce.
Galerie R.
grasonville, MD
i lovd the crispy french bread. these are good microwaved but the best when cooked in the oven to crispy perfection. microwave and oven is quick and easy!
Amanda G.
Yuma, AZ
We love these french bread pizzas they are really good. Sometimes I would rather have these then regular pizza. I love how the crust gets really crispy. mmm
courtney L.
These are perfect when you're craving pizza but in a hurry or have a short lunch time. I can pop them in the microwave and be on my way. They taste so yummy!
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
This is perfect on a night that I don't feel like cooking. Delicious pizza and not in a huge portion so I don't have to cook a whole pizza just for myself.
Haley D.
Overland Park, KS
These aren't the best, but I had a great coupon. The bread doesn't get crunchy and I had to add cheese to make these worthwhile. I wouldn't buy them again.
Kara
These pizza breads are a favorite in my home! They are most delicious when baked! Easy go to choice when my family is undecided on what they want to eat.
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
These are perfect for work lunches or a quick snack at home. They can be put in the microwave or toaster oven and still come out tasting crispy and fresh
Jenn P.
These are delicious little pizzas with a nice combination of sauce, cheese and toppings. Makes for a quick and satisfying lunch when paired with a salad.