BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Ariza A.
Ariza A.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of pizza, one of my favorites, these singles can be made in minutes and take no time at all! I love making these because they get such a crunchy outside crust!
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Just had these for an easy supper last night! Realized it was too late to cook like I planned and was thrilled to remember I had these on hand!
courtney L.
courtney L.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect when you're craving pizza but in a hurry or have a short lunch time. I can pop them in the microwave and be on my way. They taste so yummy!
Ashlin S.
Ashlin S.
Redding, CA
These are so delicious!!! The bread is always crunchy and the taste is perfect. It is a little to greasy for my preferences but other than that it is really good.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I like to eat this every now and again for lunch but every time I go to get it out of the freezer it's missing. Turns out, my husband likes them too!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good. The crust is delicious and tastes like you are eating something fancier. My only complaint is that there is not enough cheese. you really only taste the bread, sauce and toppings.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Essexville , MI
My husband loves these. He is incredibly picky about frozen pizza and I have bought him several brands of French bread pizzas, and these are the only ones he seems to even like!
JessiCa J.
JessiCa J.
These are pretty good for a quick snack or single meal. Very tasty on the french bread textural contrast from the original typical pizza dough.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
After a night out on the town this is our favorite snack. Cheap and always delicious!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Springdale, AR
Foodie Expert
My kids absolutely love these Pizzas. They are super easy to make and taste great. They are great for after school snacks.