BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Ana M.
Ana M.
I love this pizza French bread. I put it in the conventional oven and just like that I have a great and easy quick lunch. Best of all my kids absolutely love it. So if they are good they get rewarded with pizza bread. My favorite part. Is the crunchy edges!
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Love buying these for my lunch at work. Since I work at a grocery store they always come in handy. It does recommend to bake it but just microwaving it taste so good.
Barbara Y.
Barbara Y.
We cook these in the toaster oven, we have found the taste is better and they cook more evenly. Red Baron is our first choice when buying frozen french bread pizza.
Lashan E.
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
It like a pizza sub. It is so easy to make and they taste so good. This is a must have for my household, my fiance lives off these things.
Peldyn H.
Peldyn H.
Boron, CA
The pepperoni tasted off and the sauce was not flavorful. Not much cheese. The French bread was okay. There are better frozen French bread pizzas out there so give this one a pass.
Keisha J.
Keisha J.
Lancaster, CA
Foodie Expert
These French bread pizzas are the best you can get in the freezer section, they always cook up nice and crispy and are loaded with delicious toppings and sauce.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
Holy delish... I am a new fan! My girls love that they get their own. It individualizes things without it just being a personal pan circular dish. Fun and yum...
Shasta C.
Shasta C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Yum, yum, yum. These are a guilty pleasure of my husband & I's on the weekends. They're great for a quick weekend snack or weeknight dinner in a pinch. The supreme is one of my favs!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Charleston, WV
These make a great snack and taste great. I don't like microwaved pizza products so I always prepare in the oven. These get a great crunch and the cheese melts nicely. These have become my favorite pizza bread after eating Stouffer's for years.
Ariza A.
Ariza A.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of pizza, one of my favorites, these singles can be made in minutes and take no time at all! I love making these because they get such a crunchy outside crust!