BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Erika Z.
Love buying these for my lunch at work. Since I work at a grocery store they always come in handy. It does recommend to bake it but just microwaving it taste so good.
Corey C.
Salem, MA
I like to make sure I have food like this just in case I need to grab something quick for lunch and these have been a good choice. They are yummy and decently priced.
Ana M.
I love this pizza French bread. I put it in the conventional oven and just like that I have a great and easy quick lunch. Best of all my kids absolutely love it. So if they are good they get rewarded with pizza bread. My favorite part. Is the crunchy edges!
Barbara Y.
We cook these in the toaster oven, we have found the taste is better and they cook more evenly. Red Baron is our first choice when buying frozen french bread pizza.
Melissa C.
Holy delish... I am a new fan! My girls love that they get their own. It individualizes things without it just being a personal pan circular dish. Fun and yum...
Shasta C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Yum, yum, yum. These are a guilty pleasure of my husband & I's on the weekends. They're great for a quick weekend snack or weeknight dinner in a pinch. The supreme is one of my favs!
Jennifer T.
Charleston, WV
These make a great snack and taste great. I don't like microwaved pizza products so I always prepare in the oven. These get a great crunch and the cheese melts nicely. These have become my favorite pizza bread after eating Stouffer's for years.
Peldyn H.
Boron, CA
The pepperoni tasted off and the sauce was not flavorful. Not much cheese. The French bread was okay. There are better frozen French bread pizzas out there so give this one a pass.
NORMA H.
This is perfect for that snack you dreamed of. I like mine a little extra crispy, and then I get into slices. Using marina sauce, I can dip away and enjoy my night. Alabama Gena
Ariza A.
Brownsville, TX
I love this brand of pizza, one of my favorites, these singles can be made in minutes and take no time at all! I love making these because they get such a crunchy outside crust!