BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Tammy F.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
I used to buy these all the time. I do not like how they have changed the cooking instructions for them. It was so quick and easy to pop them in the microwave but now you have to use the oven
Corey C.
Salem, MA
Foodie Expert
I like to make sure I have food like this just in case I need to grab something quick for lunch and these have been a good choice. They are yummy and decently priced.
Sabrina M.
Jersey city, NJ
When cooked for the right time comes out crispy and delicious. Most of the time you find coupons so your able to purchase this item at a better rate.. Great snack when your to lazy to cook
Ana M.
I love this pizza French bread. I put it in the conventional oven and just like that I have a great and easy quick lunch. Best of all my kids absolutely love it. So if they are good they get rewarded with pizza bread. My favorite part. Is the crunchy edges!
Erika Z.
Love buying these for my lunch at work. Since I work at a grocery store they always come in handy. It does recommend to bake it but just microwaving it taste so good.
Barbara Y.
We cook these in the toaster oven, we have found the taste is better and they cook more evenly. Red Baron is our first choice when buying frozen french bread pizza.
Shasta C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Yum, yum, yum. These are a guilty pleasure of my husband & I's on the weekends. They're great for a quick weekend snack or weeknight dinner in a pinch. The supreme is one of my favs!
Jennifer T.
Charleston, WV
These make a great snack and taste great. I don't like microwaved pizza products so I always prepare in the oven. These get a great crunch and the cheese melts nicely. These have become my favorite pizza bread after eating Stouffer's for years.
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
Holy delish... I am a new fan! My girls love that they get their own. It individualizes things without it just being a personal pan circular dish. Fun and yum...
Peldyn H.
Boron, CA
The pepperoni tasted off and the sauce was not flavorful. Not much cheese. The French bread was okay. There are better frozen French bread pizzas out there so give this one a pass.