BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
I love the Red Baron French Bread pizza singles. They are so easy to make. Just pop them in the microwave for a minute and then 5 minutes in the oven until they are nice and crispy. A quick and easy meal.
Dee J.
These french bread pizzas are great for a quick snack (cut them into pizza stixs) or even a fast meal (add a salad). They taste good and the French bread has a crisp crust and soft center.
Michelle H.
Plain City, UT
I love these french bread pizza's from Red Baron! I've tried other brands including generic in the past and the crust doesn't even come close to the taste and perfection of these.
Nikita C.
Red Baron French bread supreme singles are good! Super easy to make in the microwave/toaster oven and it's good! They are reasonably priced. I would recommend others to try this frozen pizza brand sometime
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love to pick one of these up and store in my freezer for nights that I don't feel like cooking! I just pop this in the oven and pair with a nice green salad and voila, dinner!
Deidra G.
Louisville, KY
Really good product to have for lunch at work. really easy to heat up and doesn't taste like a box product. taste freshly made from the oven. however it does taste better if it is heated up in the oven rather than the microwave
Kris H.
Chattanooga, TN
I don't know what it is about French bread pizza. I'm not sure if it makes me nostalgic for my school days, or what. Red Baron is pretty good. Of course you have to be careful, bite into it to soon and it's fiery hot lava.
Felicia Z.
These are my favorite frozen pizzas. Everything is really flavorful, including the bread. Perfect mixture of crispy and chewy, with really yummy pepperoni and peppers.
Tammy F.
Metairie, LA
I used to buy these all the time. I do not like how they have changed the cooking instructions for them. It was so quick and easy to pop them in the microwave but now you have to use the oven
Ana M.
I love this pizza French bread. I put it in the conventional oven and just like that I have a great and easy quick lunch. Best of all my kids absolutely love it. So if they are good they get rewarded with pizza bread. My favorite part. Is the crunchy edges!