BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Jessica F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Favorite singles pizzas ever! Only buy when on sale because they are a little pricey. But the sauce and toppings are always amazing!
Ana T.
Fave go to product when I'm in a rush or before work! I enjoy any type of pizza so it being easy to make is even better and quicker!
Annette D.
Oakley, CA
Taste so yummy with the French bread you can just taste the sweet butter it's perfect when your on the go just warm up and your set
Monique R.
in LOVE with tese pizza i slap in the over until theyre coker and go totown my whole family loves these and theyre a great price
Justin H.
Green Bay, WI
Foodie Expert
Very great french bread style pizza not to big not to small. Can help crave the hungry person in no time would recommend a try.
Desiree M.
I love these the pepperoni one is my favorite! So yummy. Wish the sauce was a little different but I still really enjoy it
Jessica B.
Oldsmar, FL
You cant really find french bread pizza but red barons always comes through for my family they enjoy this pizza so much.
Heather B.
Alexandria, KY
Foodie Expert
These are the best quick and easy things to make late night or when you are just to lazy to actually make dinner
Rafaela M.
Love these they're the right size .my kids love them too. Live the crispy taste after I cook in the oven.
Jennifer J.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite! I buy them at least once a week. I would probably buy them every day if I could!