BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Krystal S.
Chandler, AZ
The pizza texture is perfect when you make it in the oven (definitely avoid microwaving, if possible). Great quick and easy dinner for yourself or you and your SO, but the veggies are a long way from fresh. Would recommend getting the cheese or pepperoni over the supreme!
Brianna R.
So cheesy and great for that at home meal. A quick way to have amazing food in less time than going out for food at restaurants. Purchased this product many times and will continue too.
Aubrey C.
Morristown, TN
I really didn't care for this product. It has a good price, but the sauce on the pizza is what killed it for me. It was bland and spicy, not much flavor, and the spiciness overpowered the taste of everything else on the pizza. I will not be buying again.
A M.
Nice taste - a garlicy under flavor that enhances the normal pizza flavor. The only drawback is that there is only 2 pc per box. When I am fixing for my family, they need 3-4 boxes. I wish they had a family pack.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
Love these French Bread pizzas! They've changed a little over the last couple of years - the containers they're supposed to be cooked in and I prefer the old ones because it was so crispy - but all in all this is my favorite french bread frozen pizza.
Kimberly G.
Gainesville , FL
My favorite single bread pizza! I've tried a few brands to see which ones bread is true to its name and this French bread tastes great! I like them to have a more home made taste and they hit it on the nail!
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
I really liked the flavor of the French bread supreme, but found that the bread part was. little to hard for my liking... would suggest lowering the cooking time for a softer bread. other than that, it was great.
Octavia H.
Detroit, MI
So easy to heat up and very convent to hold to eat. My husband always gives me the eye when we go grocery shopping because I always slip one or two or five in the basket!! Definitely a great pizza worth the money.
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
My familes favorite on the market its so much better than pizza crust it has a really nice and sweeter bread flavor great for families only wish you got more for your money
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
I love the Red Baron French Bread pizza singles. They are so easy to make. Just pop them in the microwave for a minute and then 5 minutes in the oven until they are nice and crispy. A quick and easy meal.