BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Justin H.
Justin H.
Green Bay, WI
Foodie Expert
Very great french bread style pizza not to big not to small. Can help crave the hungry person in no time would recommend a try.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
For a box pizza, Red Baron is my go-to. The French bread pizza is a nice change from the traditional circle pizza and it microwaves well. I like the taste in the Supreme and it's great with a little side salad.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have loved these for years. I only gave this 4 stars however because the preparation has changed; I don't have the time to wait on my oven to preheat and crisp the crust for me. I preferred the crisping tray variety that used to come with these where the entire cooking process took place in the microwave. However, the flavor is great on these.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
East Alton, IL
Foodie Expert
These crisp up very nicely. I don't love the sauce, but it's not bad. A bit sweeter than I care for personally. My daughter really likes the pepperoni. Not any quicker than a full size pizza unless you microwave before baking, but I don't particularly want to know what that does to the texture.
Semyia B.
Semyia B.
Washington , DC
Foodie Expert
This is the only pizza I eat! Why?! Because I am a texture and taste eater and the wine or whatever is used on the bread plus the tomato sauce cheese and meat is the perfect blend. They took their time creating these French bread pizzas. I like bake then broil to create a stove oven look.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Fave go to product when I'm in a rush or before work! I enjoy any type of pizza so it being easy to make is even better and quicker!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Gilbert, AZ
They're tasty, that's for sure! However, I did grab them for work and found that it doesn't work for that situation. They need to be microwaved AND put in the oven- and I only have access to the microwave at work. It ended up soggy and not too delicious.
When made at home correctly, they are tasty!
amanda w.
amanda w.
My boyfriend loves these and has been eating them for years! They are the perfect addition to your dinner if you're craving a quick pizza to cook in the oven. But make sure you eat both or you just don't get the same experience because they're that good.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Daly City, CA
Foodie Expert
I bought these because they were on sale and popped them in a convection oven for a little less than 20 minutes. It came out yummy and I would give it 5 stars if only the pepperonis actually stuck on the pizza and didn't fly off from the oven fans!
Jens P.
Jens P.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love these as a quick meal to go or when you just don't feel like cooking. Do Not Microwaves these or you will have a flat tasting , bite-lacking pizza so take the 15 (in convection oven) minutes to do it right and enjoy the crunchy crust rather than the lava like filling or toppings that microwaves produce while leaving the rest rather, well, whatever the exact opposite of crunchy and delicious is.