BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Tiffany S.
Linn, WV
LOVE this pizza!!!! It's not too cheap, but it's not expensive either. Great for lunches! Or just a single quick dinner. The only thing you have to watch is that it gets hard easily in the oven! Other than that, I totally recommend it!
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
My husband and mother loves these so much. My mother isn't much of a pizza fan but she enjoys these very much. My husband loves them and prefers to eat one of these than to get take out. I enjoy them as well since they taste fresh and are not chewy
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I buy these in a bigger count box for afternoon snacks for my family. I like that you can make these in the microwave or oven. These are my favorites out of the Red Baron line of pizza.
amanda w.
My boyfriend loves these and has been eating them for years! They are the perfect addition to your dinner if you're craving a quick pizza to cook in the oven. But make sure you eat both or you just don't get the same experience because they're that good.
Lauren M.
Gilbert, AZ
They're tasty, that's for sure! However, I did grab them for work and found that it doesn't work for that situation. They need to be microwaved AND put in the oven- and I only have access to the microwave at work. It ended up soggy and not too delicious.
When made at home correctly, they are tasty!
Katie L.
Daly City, CA
I bought these because they were on sale and popped them in a convection oven for a little less than 20 minutes. It came out yummy and I would give it 5 stars if only the pepperonis actually stuck on the pizza and didn't fly off from the oven fans!
Jens P.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love these as a quick meal to go or when you just don't feel like cooking. Do Not Microwaves these or you will have a flat tasting , bite-lacking pizza so take the 15 (in convection oven) minutes to do it right and enjoy the crunchy crust rather than the lava like filling or toppings that microwaves produce while leaving the rest rather, well, whatever the exact opposite of crunchy and delicious is.
Ellen V.
Just remembering the taste of these is making my mouth water. I love pizza so much and French bread too. Combine them both for amazing flavor. It's the best I've had and I would buy it again for sure.
Victoria P.
Exeter, CA
Basically lived off of these my first year of college! after getting my very first own apartment with bills and rent this was my favorite thing to eat. cheap yet delish! I still keep them in my freezer for a quick meal when I'm too busy....or too lazy...to cook a whole dinner.
Krystal S.
Chandler, AZ
The pizza texture is perfect when you make it in the oven (definitely avoid microwaving, if possible). Great quick and easy dinner for yourself or you and your SO, but the veggies are a long way from fresh. Would recommend getting the cheese or pepperoni over the supreme!