BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Heather b.
Heather b.
These taxte amazing just have to watch the dofferent cooking times i have over cooked these sadly
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Foodie Expert
Me and my husband buy these for a change in lunch very well made quick and easy!
Tori D.
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Foodie Expert
These are so good. I will buy again. Perfect for parties and chill nights..
Britian R.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert

I'm a sucker for cheap food and pizza is like one of my absolute favorites so you know i've trying them all. Red barron is super cheap and easy to make. I usually pick these ones over the other brands just because you get a good amount of food for a low price.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Whitman, MA
Foodie Expert
I love these! They are a quick easy dinner, especially for those late nights after getting home from driving your kids here and there. It's just enough to fill you up, and I love the crunch crust.
trina q.
trina q.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these taste just like made fresh pizza not out of the freezer ! Always comes with enough toppings , once done the cheese always melts perfect and the bread is crispy love these for lunch.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
These are delicious little pizzas with a nice combination of sauce, cheese and toppings. Makes for a quick and satisfying lunch when paired with a salad.
Galerie R.
Galerie R.
grasonville, MD
i lovd the crispy french bread. these are good microwaved but the best when cooked in the oven to crispy perfection. microwave and oven is quick and easy!
Rose M.
Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
French bread pizza is my go too for my lunches! It's so nice and convenient to be able to make a crunchy crust even in the microwave on a 30 minute lunch break. If I were asked tomorrow what I would like from the store for lunch it would be a french bread pizza. An item I can't even duplicate as a homemade recipe. Rearrange the toppings as they always pool up at the one end or in the wrapper, select the cooking temp and within minutes you have. crunchy, juicy, flavorful personal pizza!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this french bread style when I am craving pizza (which is like everday) but have a smaller appetite. They come individually wrapped so you wont waste a bite. I love the crispness and crunch of the bread! Makes pizza night just a little fancier!