BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Monique R.
Monique R.
in LOVE with tese pizza i slap in the over until theyre coker and go totown my whole family loves these and theyre a great price
Paula H.
Paula H.
Pretty good and obviously easy to make. Doesn't taste gross like some other frozen pizzas.
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.
Foodie Expert
I use to eat Red baron's French Bread pizza for lunch all the time. It pairs nicely with a salad. It is super easy to make in a microwave and it still tastes pretty good once microwaved. The price is good, the package comes with 2 so you can eat one and save it for later or share the other with a friend.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Linn, WV
Foodie Expert
LOVE this pizza!!!! It's not too cheap, but it's not expensive either. Great for lunches! Or just a single quick dinner. The only thing you have to watch is that it gets hard easily in the oven! Other than that, I totally recommend it!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
So, I think I could live off of these if we're being honest. Seriously... so... good. I dont know what they put in these but everyone needs to have a box in their freezer
Paula G.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband and mother loves these so much. My mother isn't much of a pizza fan but she enjoys these very much. My husband loves them and prefers to eat one of these than to get take out. I enjoy them as well since they taste fresh and are not chewy
Jesseca B.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I like to get these because I'm guaranteed that they'll still be in the freezer after. T kids and hubby raid it. Why? Because they're supreme and they don't like them microwaved. I prefer them to be done in the oven but if I'm in a pinch I'll microwave them.
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
The Red Baron French Bread Pizza is so good! You can hardly tell it's frozen. Easy and fast to make, and delicious. Much cheaper than ordering out or getting delivery.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Foodie Expert
I personally like this pizza when it's the time of the month because there's more carbs in these bad boys! They're very tasty and they aren't expensive! I would def recommend this if you love bread! I would def buy this pizza again!
Kelsi G.
Kelsi G.
Homewood, AL
Foodie Expert
I really like these! I put a little extra cheese on top, and this a delicious and filling meal.