BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Mason , OH
Foodie Expert
These French bread pizzas are filling and affordable. A good value for the price and available at Kroger, often on sale. Not the healthiest option, but they are tasty.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Foodie Expert
This is perfect on a night that I don't feel like cooking. Delicious pizza and not in a huge portion so I don't have to cook a whole pizza just for myself.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Overland Park, KS
These aren't the best, but I had a great coupon. The bread doesn't get crunchy and I had to add cheese to make these worthwhile. I wouldn't buy them again.
Tori R.
Tori R.
My husband could live off of these if you let him! They taste fresh, are easy to make, and are delicious. It's super convenient for an on the go meal.
ELIZABETH H.
ELIZABETH H.
Galveston, TX
these are great to take with you and all you have to do is pop it into the microwave and it tastes like it was cooked in the over. best frozen pizzas
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Foodie Expert
I have always love the French bread pizza. Doesn't tastes like most frozen pizzas do. I like the way the bread gets crunchy instead of chewy.
Kyla G.
Kyla G.
Springfield, OH
Purchased these for something quick at lunch. Purchased the pepperoni. They seemed a little spicy to me. Overall great tasting though.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
I love these the pepperoni one is my favorite! So yummy. Wish the sauce was a little different but I still really enjoy it
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Love these for a quick and easy lunch. Cooks up crispy and delicious in minutes.
easy easy easy great to keep on hand
Anne F.
Anne F.
Olathe, KS
This is the only frozen pizza my husband will eat and he LOVES them. They are very tasty and the crust is fabulous.