BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I really enjoy this french bread style when I am craving pizza (which is like everday) but have a smaller appetite. They come individually wrapped so you wont waste a bite. I love the crispness and crunch of the bread! Makes pizza night just a little fancier!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Yum Yum my family night really enjoy red barns pizza they are made with great quality easy to prepare a very convenient and are a great bargain for a high-quality product I would definitely be repurchasing this item in the future
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
Yumm!!! With a capital yumm!!! I love that you can cook these in the microwave and they still come out crispy !! There's so good all the flavors especially when your hungry but gotta go these are super quick to make and clean to eat
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I love these pizzas. I don't like to have a huge lunch. So, these are just the right size for me. There isn't a huge amount of pizza sauce on it, which I like. The flavor is really good. I usually catch them on sale at Kroger
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I like to get these because I'm guaranteed that they'll still be in the freezer after. T kids and hubby raid it. Why? Because they're supreme and they don't like them microwaved. I prefer them to be done in the oven but if I'm in a pinch I'll microwave them.
Ashley H.
East Alton, IL
These crisp up very nicely. I don't love the sauce, but it's not bad. A bit sweeter than I care for personally. My daughter really likes the pepperoni. Not any quicker than a full size pizza unless you microwave before baking, but I don't particularly want to know what that does to the texture.
Ashley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have loved these for years. I only gave this 4 stars however because the preparation has changed; I don't have the time to wait on my oven to preheat and crisp the crust for me. I preferred the crisping tray variety that used to come with these where the entire cooking process took place in the microwave. However, the flavor is great on these.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
For a box pizza, Red Baron is my go-to. The French bread pizza is a nice change from the traditional circle pizza and it microwaves well. I like the taste in the Supreme and it's great with a little side salad.
Semyia B.
Washington, DC
This is the only pizza I eat! Why?! Because I am a texture and taste eater and the wine or whatever is used on the bread plus the tomato sauce cheese and meat is the perfect blend. They took their time creating these French bread pizzas. I like bake then broil to create a stove oven look.
Briana J.
I love these things so much!! I've been eating them for years. They're so crunchy and yummy, quick and easy to make, convenient to eat, and not too pricey! I love the supreme kind and adding extra cheese mmmm