BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Ariza A.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of pizza, one of my favorites, these singles can be made in minutes and take no time at all! I love making these because they get such a crunchy outside crust!
McKenna C.
Perfect for a quick, easy meal. Tasty and crust was nice and crisp which I wanted with the French bread crust.
Renetta M.
Raleigh, NC
Great Taste! Quick! Highly Recommended for a quick snack! Baking in the oven is the best way to prepare, for a crisper crunch. Microwave can get soggy
Nikki J.
Foodie Expert
Great job on this one. This is perfect for someone who plans and budgets too. these are single serve, so bake one, or both!
Cheryl S.
Mason, MI
Love french bread pizza!!!!! Perfect for a night in with just me and a movie without having to deal with leftovers.
danielle d.
These frozen pizzas got me through my pregnancy. nice and crispy even when cooked in the microwave. not too salty like many other brands I've tried.
angela l.
Locust Grove, GA
Foodie Expert
I think that Red Baron single french bread pizzas are great for the college student! I buy them in bulk and send to school with my daughter.
Bethany E.
Bellingham, MA
Red Baron is one of the best store bought pizzas out there. The French Bread crust is really unexpectedly good!
Desiree T.
The real choice for French bread pizza! Simply delicious with plenty of toppings.
Kailey N.
This pizza is great. It is my go-to pizza when I don't want to cook a lot. It isn't too pricey either.