BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I really like these single serve pizzas! They are the perfect size and they are very tasty!!!
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Peckville , PA
Foodie Expert
#bestof2015 sooo good! this pizza is the best ! perfect for a movie night with some friends !
Katie P.
Katie P.
Edmond, OK
Love this cheesy garlic taste in the easy 2 minute microwave pizzas! Taste soooo good,
Ebony H.
Ebony H.
Foodie Expert
Some of my favorite pizza. I love this as a quick meal when I'm on the go.
Shakeema M.
Shakeema M.
Foodie Expert
I love French bread pizza & the many different topping selection it comes in.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Mesa, AZ
I get the cheese and it has tons of garlic!! The smell wafts through the house making everyone's mouth watering. We always have these in the freezer.
Madeleine V.
Madeleine V.
These are the perfect lunch food. Being from New York I'm pretty picky about pizza. However this is frozen so it'll basically never be up to par with my standards. That being said, they're yummy. They come to a perfect crisp when heated in an oven or toaster oven, they're the perfect serving size for lunch. Not too big, not too small.
Kali K.
Kali K.
Cincinnati, OH
When I would come home after work or class, I would pop one of these in the microwave for a filling snack. I normally buy the pepperoni and sausage. I like to buy these because I don't have to heat up the conventional oven, the microwave doesn't slow me down in the afternoon.
Annette D.
Annette D.
Oakley, CA
Taste so yummy with the French bread you can just taste the sweet butter it's perfect when your on the go just warm up and your set
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite! I buy them at least once a week. I would probably buy them every day if I could!