BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
I buy these as a fast and easy lunch for my husband. I pair it with a nice salad. He enjoys them.
gloria k.
Tallahassee, FL
it is good for lunch and dinner or for anytime i eat them all the time and so dose my family too
Kelsi G.
Homewood, AL
I really like these! I put a little extra cheese on top, and this a delicious and filling meal.
Shana S.
Athens , GA
Good quality pizza, not like the cheap frozen pizzas that don't taste anything like freshly made
Amber K.
I love the French bread. It's always a treat to get one of these boxes and have it for dinner!
Melanie Y.
Gastonia, NC
Yum! Their French bread pizza is crusty & awesome. Really good product & not too bad on price.
Hailey P.
Roy, UT
So yummy. We get these on a weekly basis. We are so addicted to pizza and love how these taste!
Monica P.
These pizza singles are very flavorful and have a nice crisp crust. Best when made in the oven.
Amy E.
Phoenix, AZ
These taste really good. They are a quick and easy bite. I have taken these to work for lunch
Rakuelle  S.
Waukesha, WI
I like this because it's easy to pop in the microwave when I'm at school in between classes.