BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Jennifer J.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite! I buy them at least once a week. I would probably buy them every day if I could!
Keisy A.
Baton Rouge, LA
They are a easy lunch. I didn't like it because the sause flavor is too strong, and have a lot of them.
Chrissi T.
Scranton , Pa
Very tasty!! Great for a quick dinner or an easy lunch! I pair it with a salad & it's filling enough!
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
Ii love love love thse ive eaten them for years. I prefer them cooked in the over over the microwave
Kailey N.
This pizza is great. It is my go-to pizza when I don't want to cook a lot. It isn't too pricey either.
Nikeii C.
Houston, Tx
I've been eating these since I was a little kid! These are really good to be a frozen pizza product.
Kaytlin S.
Always love having these pizzas for lunch. I use a pizza cooker to get them super crispy and crunchy
Jill M.
Bakersfield, CA
My son loves these. Perfect to through in the oven on the weekends when I'm busy. Really tasty too.
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
These are awesome! It's like eating garlic bread pizza. It used to be my favorite treat as a kid!
Heather b.
These taxte amazing just have to watch the dofferent cooking times i have over cooked these sadly