BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Kaytlin S.
Foodie Expert
Always love having these pizzas for lunch. I use a pizza cooker to get them super crispy and crunchy
Kailey N.
This pizza is great. It is my go-to pizza when I don't want to cook a lot. It isn't too pricey either.
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
Foodie Expert
Ii love love love thse ive eaten them for years. I prefer them cooked in the over over the microwave
Jill M.
Bakersfield, CA
My son loves these. Perfect to through in the oven on the weekends when I'm busy. Really tasty too.
gloria k.
Tallahassee, FL
it is good for lunch and dinner or for anytime i eat them all the time and so dose my family too
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
I buy these as a fast and easy lunch for my husband. I pair it with a nice salad. He enjoys them.
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
These are awesome! It's like eating garlic bread pizza. It used to be my favorite treat as a kid!
Heather b.
These taxte amazing just have to watch the dofferent cooking times i have over cooked these sadly
Kelsi G.
Homewood, AL
Foodie Expert
I really like these! I put a little extra cheese on top, and this a delicious and filling meal.
Amber K.
I love the French bread. It's always a treat to get one of these boxes and have it for dinner!