BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Brandy D.
Foodie Expert
I have always love the French bread pizza. Doesn't tastes like most frozen pizzas do. I like the way the bread gets crunchy instead of chewy.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
I buy these in a bigger count box for afternoon snacks for my family. I like that you can make these in the microwave or oven. These are my favorites out of the Red Baron line of pizza.
Tori D.
Burton, TX
Foodie Expert
These are so good. I will buy again. Perfect for parties and chill nights..
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Foodie Expert
This is perfect on a night that I don't feel like cooking. Delicious pizza and not in a huge portion so I don't have to cook a whole pizza just for myself.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
Foodie Expert
Love these French Bread pizzas! They've changed a little over the last couple of years - the containers they're supposed to be cooked in and I prefer the old ones because it was so crispy - but all in all this is my favorite french bread frozen pizza.
Teresa B.
These cook well in the microwave and they taste good too. They are much less greasy than most microwave pizzas as well.
Natalie S.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Red Barons French bread pizza makes a quiet delicious meal. I love these and how easy they are to cook.
Shaneka P.
Danville, VA
These are really good for the price they cook up really well. Compared to the mrs.p pizza that cost a dollar this is a gourmet meal in comparison. They really easy to cook so these would be great for kids out of school for the summer
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Foodie Expert
Cooks pretty good and has a decent taste to it. Not the best but it is worth the price for a quick meal.
Paula H.
Pretty good and obviously easy to make. Doesn't taste gross like some other frozen pizzas.