BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Penny W.
Bay City, MI
Foodie Expert
I would get these at target if j forgot my lunch . I work in the mall and these was great microwaved .
Crunchy and good !
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are so good! They are simple and fast but still somehow taste great! I will definitely be repurchasing them!
Sonya V.
Bay City, TX
I bought these thinking they would be as terrific as the picture made them seem!! Boy was I wrong they are disgusting !
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I love to cook these to a golden brown perfection. I then season it up with some garlic, onion, and crushed red pepper.
Loretta M.
Portsmouth, VA
Love it................. .............................................................................................
Amanda S.
Love these for a quick and easy lunch. Cooks up crispy and delicious in minutes.
easy easy easy great to keep on hand
Makenzie M.
Foodie Expert
This pizza bread is so delicious! I eat these for lunch occasionally because they are cheap and easy as well as yummy
Tera B.
KENNEWICK, WA
Foodie Expert
Perfect my kiddo for quick meals and snacks. he loves that he can make it himself and I love there isn't any waste.
Anne F.
Olathe, KS
This is the only frozen pizza my husband will eat and he LOVES them. They are very tasty and the crust is fabulous.
Cheryl S.
Mason, MI
Love french bread pizza!!!!! Perfect for a night in with just me and a movie without having to deal with leftovers.