BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Ana M.
I love this pizza French bread. I put it in the conventional oven and just like that I have a great and easy quick lunch. Best of all my kids absolutely love it. So if they are good they get rewarded with pizza bread. My favorite part. Is the crunchy edges!
Etienne D.
STOCKTON, CA
I pack these for the hubby on days I don't have a lot of time to make his lunch and he is like a kid getting a lunchable! Great quick snack!
Chrissi T.
Scranton , Pa
Very tasty!! Great for a quick dinner or an easy lunch! I pair it with a salad & it's filling enough!
Aubrey C.
Morristown, TN
I really didn't care for this product. It has a good price, but the sauce on the pizza is what killed it for me. It was bland and spicy, not much flavor, and the spiciness overpowered the taste of everything else on the pizza. I will not be buying again.
Tera B.
KENNEWICK, WA
Foodie Expert
Perfect my kiddo for quick meals and snacks. he loves that he can make it himself and I love there isn't any waste.
Dee J.
These french bread pizzas are great for a quick snack (cut them into pizza stixs) or even a fast meal (add a salad). They taste good and the French bread has a crisp crust and soft center.
Meghan B.
Cornelius, OR
Love these when done in the oven! Perfect crust, could use more veggies but other than that reminds me of pizza from when I was a kid at school!
Lexi B.
Clintwood, VA
Perfect for a midnight snack, or to take in the car on the go. Always add my own toppings.
Ashlin S.
Redding, CA
These are so delicious!!! The bread is always crunchy and the taste is perfect. It is a little to greasy for my preferences but other than that it is really good.
Kim O.
Aiea, HI
Easy to make and so delicious! If you have kids in the house, this is a great item to always have in your kitchen, just in case.