BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Amber H.
Glendale, AZ
These french bread pizzas are amazing! They crisp up perfectly in the oven. They come out tasting just as if I bought it in a pizzeria! WE LOVE THEM!!!
Krystal M.
chino valley , az
The pizza texture is perfect when you make it in the oven (definitely avoid microwaving, if possible). Great quick and easy dinner for yourself or you and your SO, but the veggies are a long way from fresh. Would recommend getting the cheese or pepperoni over the supreme!
Marisa M.
Smyrna, TN
This has always been a favorite of mine, especially when I need something filling while at work. It's so easy to make too!
Amanda G.
Yuma, AZ
We love these french bread pizzas they are really good. Sometimes I would rather have these then regular pizza. I love how the crust gets really crispy. mmm
Rosquita B.
Fort Benning, GA
My absolute favorite go to snack or last minute meal. These are just as good in the oven or out of the microwave
NORMA H.
This is perfect for that snack you dreamed of. I like mine a little extra crispy, and then I get into slices. Using marina sauce, I can dip away and enjoy my night. Alabama Gena
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
Holy delish... I am a new fan! My girls love that they get their own. It individualizes things without it just being a personal pan circular dish. Fun and yum...
Cynthia G.
San Jose, CA
The French bread pizzas our are favorite! They are so flavorful and crunchy. I love the supreme ones while my sons prefer the pepperoni.
Katie P.
Edmond, OK
Love this cheesy garlic taste in the easy 2 minute microwave pizzas! Taste soooo good,
Barbara Y.
We cook these in the toaster oven, we have found the taste is better and they cook more evenly. Red Baron is our first choice when buying frozen french bread pizza.