BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Rosalba A.
Rosalba A.
Houston, Tx
Of all of Red Barons pizza's I'd have to say that the french bread pizza is the best, It taste delicious for a frozen pizza!
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Foodie Expert
Great job on this one. This is perfect for someone who plans and budgets too. these are single serve, so bake one, or both!
Kara
Kara
These pizza breads are a favorite in my home! They are most delicious when baked! Easy go to choice when my family is undecided on what they want to eat.
Kelley N.
Kelley N.
Pomona, CA
It is pretty good if you want a pizza fix! Super cheezy and tasty! It was super easy to prepare and super affordable ! GO get it now
Penny W.
Penny W.
Bay City, MI
Foodie Expert
I would get these at target if j forgot my lunch . I work in the mall and these was great microwaved .
Crunchy and good !
Bria G.
Bria G.
I eat these for dinner literally like 4 days out the week. Loveeeee that it's on French bread it makes it taste that much better!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are so good! They are simple and fast but still somehow taste great! I will definitely be repurchasing them!
Amber R.
Amber R.
One of my favorite frozen dishes! Red Baron reminds me of Pizza Hut with the deep dish crust! One of my favorites from the store!
angela l.
angela l.
Locust Grove, GA
Foodie Expert
I think that Red Baron single french bread pizzas are great for the college student! I buy them in bulk and send to school with my daughter.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I love to cook these to a golden brown perfection. I then season it up with some garlic, onion, and crushed red pepper.