BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
French bread pizza is my go too for my lunches! It's so nice and convenient to be able to make a crunchy crust even in the microwave on a 30 minute lunch break. If I were asked tomorrow what I would like from the store for lunch it would be a french bread pizza. An item I can't even duplicate as a homemade recipe. Rearrange the toppings as they always pool up at the one end or in the wrapper, select the cooking temp and within minutes you have. crunchy, juicy, flavorful personal pizza!
Rosalba A.
Houston, Tx
Of all of Red Barons pizza's I'd have to say that the french bread pizza is the best, It taste delicious for a frozen pizza!
Lauren Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect for a quick dinner or lunch in grad school schedule with a full time job too. But make sure to have some veg cause it's definitely heavy.
Amber R.
One of my favorite frozen dishes! Red Baron reminds me of Pizza Hut with the deep dish crust! One of my favorites from the store!
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
For a box pizza, Red Baron is my go-to. The French bread pizza is a nice change from the traditional circle pizza and it microwaves well. I like the taste in the Supreme and it's great with a little side salad.
Peldyn H.
Boron, CA
The pepperoni tasted off and the sauce was not flavorful. Not much cheese. The French bread was okay. There are better frozen French bread pizzas out there so give this one a pass.
Julie S.
Milan, MO
These are the best! I love the taste of them and they don't taste plasticy or anything they're nice and crazy and full of flavor
Jens P.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love these as a quick meal to go or when you just don't feel like cooking. Do Not Microwaves these or you will have a flat tasting , bite-lacking pizza so take the 15 (in convection oven) minutes to do it right and enjoy the crunchy crust rather than the lava like filling or toppings that microwaves produce while leaving the rest rather, well, whatever the exact opposite of crunchy and delicious is.
Michelle H.
Plain City, UT
Foodie Expert
I love these french bread pizza's from Red Baron! I've tried other brands including generic in the past and the crust doesn't even come close to the taste and perfection of these.
Jennifer A.
Cleveland , TN
Really tasty! great for a quick meal or to take to work for lunch. Affordable price as well