BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
As a teacher, this is the perfect pizza for me to take in my lunch. It is both delicious and filling to help me power through my day.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
I love these single pizzas. They are perfect for a quick meal, and they are easy to make. My husband and I enjoy the French Bread crust and the toppings are decent.
danielle d.
danielle d.
These frozen pizzas got me through my pregnancy. nice and crispy even when cooked in the microwave. not too salty like many other brands I've tried.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Cape Coral , FL
Foodie Expert
These pizza are great to have on hand when you don't have time to cook a meal for dinner! Really great flavor, and crispy crust.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
If I have to eat a frozen pizza, Red Baron is the way to go! Though the 4 cheese French bread singles are my favorite! So yummy
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Foodie Expert
These are easy, delicious and quick to eat when you're short on time or just don't really feel like cooking. MY kids love them.
Janene P.
Janene P.
West Haven , UT
These are so great to take to work for a quick and easy lunch. just watch that you don't over cook because the crust gets to hard. they are yummy!
Kirendaa M.
Kirendaa M.
Pleasant City, OH
These are such a great fast lunch grab. As a mom getting a moment to eat can be hectic but these are both delicious and quick.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
San Jose, CA
The French bread pizzas our are favorite! They are so flavorful and crunchy. I love the supreme ones while my sons prefer the pepperoni.
Brandi O.
Brandi O.
Foodie Expert
Not sure why I have to keep writing same / similiart review products just different brand names? waste of time