BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Meghan B.
Cornelius, OR
Love these when done in the oven! Perfect crust, could use more veggies but other than that reminds me of pizza from when I was a kid at school!
Liz F.
Boonsboro, Md
My husband is a huge fan of French bread pizzas. With the quality and cost you can't go wrong. Great addition to pizza night or game day snacks!
Lauren Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect for a quick dinner or lunch in grad school schedule with a full time job too. But make sure to have some veg cause it's definitely heavy.
Mandy G.
Just had these for an easy supper last night! Realized it was too late to cook like I planned and was thrilled to remember I had these on hand!
JessiCa J.
These are pretty good for a quick snack or single meal. Very tasty on the french bread textural contrast from the original typical pizza dough.
Etienne D.
Stockton, CA
I pack these for the hubby on days I don't have a lot of time to make his lunch and he is like a kid getting a lunchable! Great quick snack!
Brandy D.
I have always love the French bread pizza. Doesn't tastes like most frozen pizzas do. I like the way the bread gets crunchy instead of chewy.
angela l.
Locust Grove, GA
I think that Red Baron single french bread pizzas are great for the college student! I buy them in bulk and send to school with my daughter.
Teresa R.
I really enjoy these. They taste good. They are the perfect size for someone who normally eats 1-2 slices of normal size pizza. Great taste.
Lashan E.
Gulfport, MS
It like a pizza sub. It is so easy to make and they taste so good. This is a must have for my household, my fiance lives off these things.