BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
Better flavor and more cheese than other French Bread pizzas! Very tasty and a nice variety of flavor choices.
Pamela C.
Foodie Expert
In a pinch after a long day, these are Perfect little snack or lazy dinner option.
Mackenzie S.
I absolutely love these personal pizzas, they are delicious and easy to make. They are very convenient if you are in a hurry.
Rachel O.
Lakewood, CA
I like to buy these as a quick tasty lunch when I'm at work. only takes 2 mins to cook in microwave & it comes out very toasty.
Teresa B.
These cook well in the microwave and they taste good too. They are much less greasy than most microwave pizzas as well.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
I love these single pizzas. They are perfect for a quick meal, and they are easy to make. My husband and I enjoy the French Bread crust and the toppings are decent.
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this french bread style when I am craving pizza (which is like everday) but have a smaller appetite. They come individually wrapped so you wont waste a bite. I love the crispness and crunch of the bread! Makes pizza night just a little fancier!
ashleigh p.
Shelby, North Carolina
My absolute favorite!! I buy these weekly, the bread stays crunchy and not at all soggy even in the microwave
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
These are awesome! It's like eating garlic bread pizza. It used to be my favorite treat as a kid!
Corey C.
Salem, MA
Foodie Expert
I like to make sure I have food like this just in case I need to grab something quick for lunch and these have been a good choice. They are yummy and decently priced.