BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
Love these French Bread pizzas! They've changed a little over the last couple of years - the containers they're supposed to be cooked in and I prefer the old ones because it was so crispy - but all in all this is my favorite french bread frozen pizza.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
Yum Yum my family night really enjoy red barns pizza they are made with great quality easy to prepare a very convenient and are a great bargain for a high-quality product I would definitely be repurchasing this item in the future
Maria S.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these pizzas. I don't like to have a huge lunch. So, these are just the right size for me. There isn't a huge amount of pizza sauce on it, which I like. The flavor is really good. I usually catch them on sale at Kroger
member-16234d195
member-16234d195
Port St Lucie, FL
Very good tasting and nice crunch to them as long as you make them the way the directions say. You can't just microwave or they are a bit soggy. Will definitely buy again. Very convenient for a quick dinner.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
METAIRIE, LA
Foodie Expert
I used to buy these all the time. I do not like how they have changed the cooking instructions for them. It was so quick and easy to pop them in the microwave but now you have to use the oven
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
I buy these in a bigger count box for afternoon snacks for my family. I like that you can make these in the microwave or oven. These are my favorites out of the Red Baron line of pizza.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
It taste amazing but defiantly meant for just one person, one is not filling so if your looking for a filling Red Baron pizza I'd go for the full size pizza or buy more than one box.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Love to pick one of these up and store in my freezer for nights that I don't feel like cooking! I just pop this in the oven and pair with a nice green salad and voila, dinner!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
Foodie Expert
My familes favorite on the market its so much better than pizza crust it has a really nice and sweeter bread flavor great for families only wish you got more for your money
randy s.
randy s.
The crunchy goodness of this french bread pizza is better than any other brand. Regular pizza and french bread pizza are like apples and oranges, completely different.