BY RED BARON

Red Baron™ Singles Supreme French Bread Pizza.
Same great taste!
2 french bread pizzas.
Pizzeria style.
French bread topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni, green & red peppers and onions.
Made with 100% real cheese.
Real®.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
American culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
ChefsBest award.
2009 best taste. see more...

Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT

I'm a sucker for cheap food and pizza is like one of my absolute favorites so you know i've trying them all. Red barron is super cheap and easy to make. I usually pick these ones over the other brands just because you get a good amount of food for a low price.
Kali K.
Cincinnati, OH
When I would come home after work or class, I would pop one of these in the microwave for a filling snack. I normally buy the pepperoni and sausage. I like to buy these because I don't have to heat up the conventional oven, the microwave doesn't slow me down in the afternoon.
Christina N.
I personally like this pizza when it's the time of the month because there's more carbs in these bad boys! They're very tasty and they aren't expensive! I would def recommend this if you love bread! I would def buy this pizza again!
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
These are so good! And they are a great price. I love making them in the oven. They get so crispy. 1 can easily feed two people. So delicious and great flavor. Can find at most grocery stores. Lots of flavors such as this one., garlic cheese, and pepperoni
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
The Red Baron French Bread Pizza is so good! You can hardly tell it's frozen. Easy and fast to make, and delicious. Much cheaper than ordering out or getting delivery.
Madeleine V.
These are the perfect lunch food. Being from New York I'm pretty picky about pizza. However this is frozen so it'll basically never be up to par with my standards. That being said, they're yummy. They come to a perfect crisp when heated in an oven or toaster oven, they're the perfect serving size for lunch. Not too big, not too small.
Kayla B.
I love these! They are a quick easy dinner, especially for those late nights after getting home from driving your kids here and there. It's just enough to fill you up, and I love the crunch crust.
Trina Q.
Fresno , CA
I love these taste just like made fresh pizza not out of the freezer ! Always comes with enough toppings , once done the cheese always melts perfect and the bread is crispy love these for lunch.
Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
French bread pizza is my go too for my lunches! It's so nice and convenient to be able to make a crunchy crust even in the microwave on a 30 minute lunch break. If I were asked tomorrow what I would like from the store for lunch it would be a french bread pizza. An item I can't even duplicate as a homemade recipe. Rearrange the toppings as they always pool up at the one end or in the wrapper, select the cooking temp and within minutes you have. crunchy, juicy, flavorful personal pizza!
ReShicka P.
I use to eat Red baron's French Bread pizza for lunch all the time. It pairs nicely with a salad. It is super easy to make in a microwave and it still tastes pretty good once microwaved. The price is good, the package comes with 2 so you can eat one and save it for later or share the other with a friend.