Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Jennifer B.
Tucson, AZ
LOVE having these single personal pan pizzas on hand for whenever a snack attack hits. I recommend them for easy of cooking and also a tasty snack.
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
We love Red Baron pizza, we always find great prices at Target as well. I love that they are not greasy. One of the best options for frozen pizza!
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX
The best snack for my kiddos! So fast and easy to pop in the oven and ready Inca reasonable amount of time! My kids love this!
Katie G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these. I think they're the best tasting frozen pizzas. It's not soggy or anything like that. Always my fav to purchase!
Megan O.
Vermillion, KS
These are super yummy and convenient for busy nights when I don't have time to cook dinner. Love them!
Ashley G.
I love these pizzas because they taste great even if you cook them in the microwave. They're perfect if you're picky and in a hurry.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Really good pizza! The perfect size to share with another person. Really easy and fast to make, great for dinner or lunch
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
Red Baron is probably the only brand of frozen pizza that I actually enjoy. It cooks nicely and tastes great.
Erika B.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
Love this pizza brand it very delicious my kids pic. This brand over any other brand. They love it
Rachael  M.
Foodie Expert
Love me some Red Baron pizzas! Very good flavor, love their pizza sauce. Reasonably priced compared to some of the bigger names that taste no better