Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#174 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Kysa P.
Kysa P.
Centralia, MO

These Lil bad boys are the best, if your just cooking enough for one person. Its like having your own personal pizza.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Princeton, IN

These are great for heating up in the microwave at work. Be careful though. The sausage likes to try to run away. :P
Yuri F.
Yuri F.

I love pizza, Pizza day at our home is every Friday so I tasted a few of these. This one is great for lunch any day.
Gabi T.
Gabi T.
Webster, NY

I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza, but I don't mind eating this one. It's lot great, but it's good for frozen pizza.
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH

Was ok for a fast food on my way out the door. Wasn't the best....maybe better on a better day, you know what mean.
Carla B.
Carla B.

I really do like these. I take them to work for my lunch. They are so handy to take and don;t take long to make.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Bradford, PA

Hands down the best frozen pizzas on the market. I won't buy any others. I love the crust, flavors and toppings.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL

I love this pizza! Super cheap and super delicious. It is also easy to bake so it is a win-win in my book!!!!!!
Olga S.
Olga S.
Roseville, CA

Tried this pizza few times, it's very tasty . It has a nice crust, quality ingredients , easy to cook and enjoy
Morgan A.
Morgan A.

Great product for the price. We like to purchase these for the kids sleepovers. Cheap and feeds a lot of people

Join Now