Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#153 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH

Was ok for a fast food on my way out the door. Wasn't the best....maybe better on a better day, you know what mean.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Bradford, PA

Hands down the best frozen pizzas on the market. I won't buy any others. I love the crust, flavors and toppings.
Carla B.
Carla B.

I really do like these. I take them to work for my lunch. They are so handy to take and don;t take long to make.
Olga S.
Olga S.
roseville, CA

Tried this pizza few times, it's very tasty . It has a nice crust, quality ingredients , easy to cook and enjoy
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA

The meat trio is not really that good in my opinion. I thought it would be a lot better but I was disappointed.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO

Red Baron is probably the only brand of frozen pizza that I actually enjoy. It cooks nicely and tastes great.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
fresno, ca

Delicious pizza and very soft crust! whenever my kiddos want a slice of pizza we give them this they love it.
Sara  J.
Sara J.
Tempe, AZ

I love getting these when I'm too busy or tired to really make a snack or dinner. My 2 year old loves these.
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

Love these personal pan pizza easy to make and super delicious they are my husbands absolute favorite pizza.
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Augusta, GA

This pizza is great and easy to take on the go! They are very filling and I would definitely recommend them!

Join Now