Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Gardenia J.
Gardenia J.
Jasper, IN
One of the best tasting pizzas ever to be created in the frozen section. I would recommend it to anyone who likes pizza.
Awesome G.
Awesome G.
This pizza is delicious if you dont feel like cooking and popping it in the oven its so delicious and easy to make
chase l.
chase l.
Victoria, TX
Quick easy snack that actually taste good, and is filling. It is also a good price for what you're getting compared to other pizza snacks that are over priced for what the serving is.
Marlene  G.
Marlene G.
Visalia , Ca
It's a pretty good pizza and definitely a favorite ib my toddler daughters list. She's a big picky eater, but when it comes to thus pizza, she will almost finish the whole thing.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Knightdale, NC
I love that I can pop this in a toaster oven at work. It take really good and doesn't have that cardboard taste. I love that its the perfect size.
Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.
Red Baron pan pizza is really good plus super easy to make! i love adding other ingredients to it. Tastes better than my local pizzeria!
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL
I know I shouldn't be eating this, but I really wanted pizza and this is soooo good. Great ration of cheese, crust and meat. Love it
Sky D.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
Red Baron has some of the best pizza in the frozen department! I have always got the french styled and they are still a favorite to this day.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
I have to ignore the ingredients but this is one of my favorite frozen pizzas that isn't organic! Tastes so good, cooks quickly and easily.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Tucson, AZ
LOVE having these single personal pan pizzas on hand for whenever a snack attack hits. I recommend them for easy of cooking and also a tasty snack.