Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Knightdale, NC
I love that I can pop this in a toaster oven at work. It take really good and doesn't have that cardboard taste. I love that its the perfect size.
Marlene  G.
Marlene G.
Visalia , Ca
It's a pretty good pizza and definitely a favorite ib my toddler daughters list. She's a big picky eater, but when it comes to thus pizza, she will almost finish the whole thing.
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
I know I shouldn't be eating this, but I really wanted pizza and this is soooo good. Great ration of cheese, crust and meat. Love it
Sky D.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
Red Baron has some of the best pizza in the frozen department! I have always got the french styled and they are still a favorite to this day.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
I have to ignore the ingredients but this is one of my favorite frozen pizzas that isn't organic! Tastes so good, cooks quickly and easily.
Jassmarie H.
Jassmarie H.
Lakeland , Fl
These are perfect for kids for an afternoon snack. My son loves these. There not bad either if you need to grab something quick for work.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Tucson, AZ
LOVE having these single personal pan pizzas on hand for whenever a snack attack hits. I recommend them for easy of cooking and also a tasty snack.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX
The best snack for my kiddos! So fast and easy to pop in the oven and ready Inca reasonable amount of time! My kids love this!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these. I think they're the best tasting frozen pizzas. It's not soggy or anything like that. Always my fav to purchase!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Vermillion, KS
These are super yummy and convenient for busy nights when I don't have time to cook dinner. Love them!