Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#145 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Princeton, IN

These are great for heating up in the microwave at work. Be careful though. The sausage likes to try to run away. :P
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH

Was ok for a fast food on my way out the door. Wasn't the best....maybe better on a better day, you know what mean.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Bradford, PA

Hands down the best frozen pizzas on the market. I won't buy any others. I love the crust, flavors and toppings.
Carla B.
Carla B.

I really do like these. I take them to work for my lunch. They are so handy to take and don;t take long to make.
Morgan A.
Morgan A.

Great product for the price. We like to purchase these for the kids sleepovers. Cheap and feeds a lot of people
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA

The meat trio is not really that good in my opinion. I thought it would be a lot better but I was disappointed.
Olga S.
Olga S.
Roseville, CA

Tried this pizza few times, it's very tasty . It has a nice crust, quality ingredients , easy to cook and enjoy
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO

Red Baron is probably the only brand of frozen pizza that I actually enjoy. It cooks nicely and tastes great.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA

Delicious pizza and very soft crust! whenever my kiddos want a slice of pizza we give them this they love it.
Sara  J.
Sara J.
Tempe, AZ

I love getting these when I'm too busy or tired to really make a snack or dinner. My 2 year old loves these.

Join Now