Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Kristen H.
These are perfect for when you want pizza but don't want to order or make a whole pizza, and they come in many different options.
Ali P.
Le Sueur, MN
These pizzas are the best. The crust is the perfect amount of thickness and it is just the right size for a meal for one person.
Jenifer r.
Rochester, WA
Me encanta esta pizza es uno de mis favoritos es muy rico esta marca y economico a toda mi familia le gusta esta marca de pizza
Krista H.
I liked them. However they weren't my favorite. They seemed a little dry. Maybe more sauce or cheese would have made it better.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I love these. I think they're the best tasting frozen pizzas. It's not soggy or anything like that. Always my fav to purchase!
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX
The best snack for my kiddos! So fast and easy to pop in the oven and ready Inca reasonable amount of time! My kids love this!
Jaci C.
Canyon, TX
These are so perfect for lunches! I pop these into the microwave and then I have the yummiest lunch out of all my coworkers.
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
I like to keep a couple of these on hand for the evenings when I don't feel like putting a lot of effort into cooking dinner.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This pizza is my favorite! The flavor and quality is amazing ! I recommended this to everyone I know who is a pizza lover!
Ivana G.
These are so good that one isn't enough! The cheese is gooey, the sauce is perfect not too sweet, and not too spicy either.