Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#121 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

Love these personal pan pizza easy to make and super delicious they are my husbands absolute favorite pizza.
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Augusta, GA

This pizza is great and easy to take on the go! They are very filling and I would definitely recommend them!
Sara  J.
Sara J.
Tempe, AZ

I love getting these when I'm too busy or tired to really make a snack or dinner. My 2 year old loves these.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Sanger, TX

Love love love this brand of pizza. I love when they go on sale! Even my little picky eater will eat these.
krystal w.
krystal w.
Hardyville, KY

I love red baron pizza.....................................................................................
Alva S.
Alva S.
Fresno, Ca

Fie a frozen pizza this one tastes pretty good actually. Give it a try you might just end up liking it too.
Leighanne T.
Leighanne T.
Virginia Bch, VA

These always take me back to my elementary school days. I feel like they have gotten wayyyy better though
yesica a.
yesica a.

I don't like frozen pizza !!!!!! That's nasty !!!! Prefiero algo fresco y recien hecho no algo congelado.
Anita G.
Anita G.
Bulan, KY

My kids absolutely love these and there so easy to make. I love the taste and convenient of cooking them
Gabriela  G.
Gabriela G.

These are delicious! best frozen pizza ever! Definitely worthy of 5 stars! The pizza just feels so warm!