Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Dara A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I think this pizza is delicious. However sometimes it taste a little salty. Its important to make sure how long its in the oven.
Sheridan E.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love red baron pizzas! Their large pizzas taste much better than the personal pan size, but they are still a quality purchase!
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX
The best snack for my kiddos! So fast and easy to pop in the oven and ready Inca reasonable amount of time! My kids love this!
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I love these. I think they're the best tasting frozen pizzas. It's not soggy or anything like that. Always my fav to purchase!
Krista H.
I liked them. However they weren't my favorite. They seemed a little dry. Maybe more sauce or cheese would have made it better.
Jenifer r.
Rochester, WA
Me encanta esta pizza es uno de mis favoritos es muy rico esta marca y economico a toda mi familia le gusta esta marca de pizza
Jaci C.
Canyon, TX
These are so perfect for lunches! I pop these into the microwave and then I have the yummiest lunch out of all my coworkers.
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
I like to keep a couple of these on hand for the evenings when I don't feel like putting a lot of effort into cooking dinner.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This pizza is my favorite! The flavor and quality is amazing ! I recommended this to everyone I know who is a pizza lover!
Ivana G.
These are so good that one isn't enough! The cheese is gooey, the sauce is perfect not too sweet, and not too spicy either.