Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#145 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Bradford, PA

Hands down the best frozen pizzas on the market. I won't buy any others. I love the crust, flavors and toppings.
Carla B.
Carla B.

I really do like these. I take them to work for my lunch. They are so handy to take and don;t take long to make.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA

The meat trio is not really that good in my opinion. I thought it would be a lot better but I was disappointed.
Morgan A.
Morgan A.

Great product for the price. We like to purchase these for the kids sleepovers. Cheap and feeds a lot of people
Olga S.
Olga S.
roseville, CA

Tried this pizza few times, it's very tasty . It has a nice crust, quality ingredients , easy to cook and enjoy
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO

Red Baron is probably the only brand of frozen pizza that I actually enjoy. It cooks nicely and tastes great.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
fresno, ca

Delicious pizza and very soft crust! whenever my kiddos want a slice of pizza we give them this they love it.
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Augusta, GA

This pizza is great and easy to take on the go! They are very filling and I would definitely recommend them!
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.

Love these personal pan pizza easy to make and super delicious they are my husbands absolute favorite pizza.
Sara  J.
Sara J.
Tempe, AZ

I love getting these when I'm too busy or tired to really make a snack or dinner. My 2 year old loves these.

Join Now