Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#121 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Princeton, IN

These are great for heating up in the microwave at work. Be careful though. The sausage likes to try to run away. :P
Gabi T.
Gabi T.
Webster, NY

I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza, but I don't mind eating this one. It's lot great, but it's good for frozen pizza.
Yuri F.
Yuri F.

I love pizza, Pizza day at our home is every Friday so I tasted a few of these. This one is great for lunch any day.
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH

Was ok for a fast food on my way out the door. Wasn't the best....maybe better on a better day, you know what mean.
Carla B.
Carla B.

I really do like these. I take them to work for my lunch. They are so handy to take and don;t take long to make.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Bradford, PA

Hands down the best frozen pizzas on the market. I won't buy any others. I love the crust, flavors and toppings.
Olga S.
Olga S.
roseville, CA

Tried this pizza few times, it's very tasty . It has a nice crust, quality ingredients , easy to cook and enjoy
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA

The meat trio is not really that good in my opinion. I thought it would be a lot better but I was disappointed.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
fresno, ca

Delicious pizza and very soft crust! whenever my kiddos want a slice of pizza we give them this they love it.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO

Red Baron is probably the only brand of frozen pizza that I actually enjoy. It cooks nicely and tastes great.