Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Buy on Target*
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Laurens, SC
My family loves these pizzas. I love the prices. This is my daughters favorite brand of frozen pizza. Also its my husbands. We always buy the plain cheese pizza and add our own toppings to frozen pizza, but this brands toppings are so good we don't have to.
sayber c.
sayber c.
Kalamazoo, MI
Red baron pizza is OK I would only buy it for a snack. but to eat as a dinner. my boyfriend and I usually get it if we are very hungry and have nothing else to drink
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD
These pizzas are a go-to snack in my house. Pop one if when we get home from work and school and we are held over until dinner. Great flavor and lots of toppings!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
My kids love these pizzas! All kids really love pizza but the singles are just the right size and my boys feel like "big kids" getting a pizza all their own!
Lori R.
Lori R.
Saint Joseph, MO
Great to keep in freezer for snacks or for kids meals. We are a busy family and this a staple in our freezer. Some nights it is our meal. Great for kids to cook themselves when they are on their own.
Paige O.
Paige O.
If you're looking for a guilty pleasure microwavable pizza then you should buy these! They taste phenomenal; they do make you feel guilty afterwards but if you've had a bad day or have an amazing metabolism then you should buy this.
Camille O.
Camille O.
So great when I need something easy just for me for dinner. Definitely prevents me from eating too much and doesn't make me feel too guilty when I'm having a pizza craving.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
My husband loves these for nights he has to fend for himself or make something quickly before going somewhere. Not as fresh tasting as some of the others.
Nadia R.
Nadia R.
San Antonio, TX
The personal sized pizzas are so convenient when in a hurry, they take no longer than 15 minutes to cook in a microwave and taste just as good as any frozen pizza
Stephannie L.
Stephannie L.
Los Angeles, CA
When you finally a frozen pizza you don't want it to taste like the plastic wrap.. You want it to taste like fresh baked pizza! That is why I buy Red Baron only. Its very yummy and delicious.