Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Olivia M.
S Milwaukee, WI
I make these all the time. Super easy to make and the crust gets really crispy with the cheese on it. I will definitely buy them again.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
These are the best or the worse frozen pizzas. They are a great price though! I take them to work for lunch sometimes. Pretty tasty!!
Lara  M.
Lakeland, FL
I know I shouldn't be eating this, but I really wanted pizza and this is soooo good. Great ration of cheese, crust and meat. Love it
Ashley G.
I love these pizzas because they taste great even if you cook them in the microwave. They're perfect if you're picky and in a hurry.
Sarah M.
I love meat pizzas! The singles are great for when I'm home alone and need a quick dinner. Crispy and doesn't take forever to cook.
Dara A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I think this pizza is delicious. However sometimes it taste a little salty. Its important to make sure how long its in the oven.
Kristen H.
These are perfect for when you want pizza but don't want to order or make a whole pizza, and they come in many different options.
Danielle F.
Mcgehee, AR
I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza
Ali P.
Le Sueur, MN
These pizzas are the best. The crust is the perfect amount of thickness and it is just the right size for a meal for one person.
Rose B.
Provo, UT
Allows for several different meals or snacks. Pizza is easy to make and tastes delicious. Amount of toppings is very satisfying.