Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Allison G.
Fort Worth, TX
That pizza is the best! I love it so much and it's so cheap! When I'm hungry but don't have much money I will just pick one of those up
Diane L.
Boise, ID
These are the best or the worse frozen pizzas. They are a great price though! I take them to work for lunch sometimes. Pretty tasty!!
Lara  M.
Lakeland, FL
I know I shouldn't be eating this, but I really wanted pizza and this is soooo good. Great ration of cheese, crust and meat. Love it
Ashley G.
I love these pizzas because they taste great even if you cook them in the microwave. They're perfect if you're picky and in a hurry.
Sarah M.
I love meat pizzas! The singles are great for when I'm home alone and need a quick dinner. Crispy and doesn't take forever to cook.
Rose B.
Provo, UT
Allows for several different meals or snacks. Pizza is easy to make and tastes delicious. Amount of toppings is very satisfying.
Danielle F.
Mcgehee, AR
I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza
Dara A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I think this pizza is delicious. However sometimes it taste a little salty. Its important to make sure how long its in the oven.
Sheridan E.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love red baron pizzas! Their large pizzas taste much better than the personal pan size, but they are still a quality purchase!
Kristen H.
These are perfect for when you want pizza but don't want to order or make a whole pizza, and they come in many different options.