Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#145 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Allisyn G.
Allisyn G.
Port Huron, MI

I love how crispy it is and the meat is still pretty fresh. If I didn't already eat so much pizza I would be eating this.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ

Really good pizza! The perfect size to share with another person. Really easy and fast to make, great for dinner or lunch
Gardenia J.
Gardenia J.
Jasper, IN

One of the best tasting pizzas ever to be created in the frozen section. I would recommend it to anyone who likes pizza.
Nancy T.
Nancy T.

My family and I really love this brand, especially when we have guests over and we have nothing ready to host them with!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Inez, KY

Did not like this brand at all just not for me too thin crusted for me I prefer to buy a pizza rather that store bought
Logan V.
Logan V.
Fenton, MI

Great affordable product! crust gets crisp, and the flavor of the pizza is wonderful! everyone in the family loves it!
Susie C.
Susie C.
Naples, FL

The singles are perfect for a quick small bite! Love Red Baron pizza, I love the singles for lunch with a small salad.
Kysa P.
Kysa P.
Centralia, MO

These Lil bad boys are the best, if your just cooking enough for one person. Its like having your own personal pizza.
Gabi T.
Gabi T.
Webster, NY

I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza, but I don't mind eating this one. It's lot great, but it's good for frozen pizza.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Princeton, IN

These are great for heating up in the microwave at work. Be careful though. The sausage likes to try to run away. :P

Join Now