Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Stephannie L.
Los Angeles, CA
When you finally a frozen pizza you don't want it to taste like the plastic wrap.. You want it to taste like fresh baked pizza! That is why I buy Red Baron only. Its very yummy and delicious.
Gardenia J.
Jasper, IN
One of the best tasting pizzas ever to be created in the frozen section. I would recommend it to anyone who likes pizza.
chase l.
Victoria, TX
Quick easy snack that actually taste good, and is filling. It is also a good price for what you're getting compared to other pizza snacks that are over priced for what the serving is.
Lupitaa R.
Red Baron pan pizza is really good plus super easy to make! i love adding other ingredients to it. Tastes better than my local pizzeria!
Brenda V.
Knightdale, NC
I love that I can pop this in a toaster oven at work. It take really good and doesn't have that cardboard taste. I love that its the perfect size.
Marlene  G.
Visalia , Ca
It's a pretty good pizza and definitely a favorite ib my toddler daughters list. She's a big picky eater, but when it comes to thus pizza, she will almost finish the whole thing.
Lara  M.
Lakeland, FL
I know I shouldn't be eating this, but I really wanted pizza and this is soooo good. Great ration of cheese, crust and meat. Love it
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
Red Baron has some of the best pizza in the frozen department! I have always got the french styled and they are still a favorite to this day.
Kristen H.
These are perfect for when you want pizza but don't want to order or make a whole pizza, and they come in many different options.
Melissa K.
I have to ignore the ingredients but this is one of my favorite frozen pizzas that isn't organic! Tastes so good, cooks quickly and easily.