Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#153 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Dara A.
Dara A.
Fort Wayne, IN

I think this pizza is delicious. However sometimes it taste a little salty. Its important to make sure how long its in the oven.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Provo, UT

Allows for several different meals or snacks. Pizza is easy to make and tastes delicious. Amount of toppings is very satisfying.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Le Sueur, MN

These pizzas are the best. The crust is the perfect amount of thickness and it is just the right size for a meal for one person.
Krista H.
Krista H.

I liked them. However they weren't my favorite. They seemed a little dry. Maybe more sauce or cheese would have made it better.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Farmers Brnch, TX

I love these. I think they're the best tasting frozen pizzas. It's not soggy or anything like that. Always my fav to purchase!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Antonio, TX

The best snack for my kiddos! So fast and easy to pop in the oven and ready Inca reasonable amount of time! My kids love this!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR

I like to keep a couple of these on hand for the evenings when I don't feel like putting a lot of effort into cooking dinner.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

These are so good that one isn't enough! The cheese is gooey, the sauce is perfect not too sweet, and not too spicy either.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR

This pizza is my favorite! The flavor and quality is amazing ! I recommended this to everyone I know who is a pizza lover!
Allisyn G.
Allisyn G.
Port Huron, MI

I love how crispy it is and the meat is still pretty fresh. If I didn't already eat so much pizza I would be eating this.

Join Now