Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Photos (3)
Erika A.
Erika A.
These taste differently than the regular sized pizzas do. I was highly disappointed in them and actually didn't even want to eat it when I tried it. I wouldn't (and haven't since) purchase it again.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Foodie Expert
I love these! Pizza is so great and I use these when I need a quick meal. They are very easy to prepare!
Cleopatra M.
Cleopatra M.
Fairfield, CT
These are a great snack food. I actually had a party where we bought a bunch and just ate them and everyone was happy. they're a little small- you need like one and a half to fill you up but they're cheap so its all good!
Janelle B.
Janelle B.
Love! Love! I am obsess with this pizza. The first time I brought it was cause it was on sale and every since I've been going back. This is the perfect go-to dinner when you don't feel like cooking. I highly recommend
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Easy enough for the teens to make for lunches. One prefers this one but the other two prefer Pepperoni.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ
I love pizza and Red Baron is one of my fav brands. Love the individual sizes great for a quick lunch at work when I don't have a chance to prep lunch and wanna break my diet.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
P C Beach, FL
This pizza is perfect for the kids, when we are on the go. As a military mom I am sometimes on my own for months at a time and these are so convenient. Delish and affordable.
Robin K.
Robin K.
I used to buy the Meat trio Red Baron Singles Personal Pan Pizza Box when I worked late night shift. Quick, easy, and ready in moments. When you have a 45 minute lunch, these are kind of perfect.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Detroit
The kids I baby'sit love these little pizzas , and they are so easy to just pop in the oven for them. I think they are disgusting, but they are great for a baby'sitter to make for your children!
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Laurens, SC
My family loves these pizzas. I love the prices. This is my daughters favorite brand of frozen pizza. Also its my husbands. We always buy the plain cheese pizza and add our own toppings to frozen pizza, but this brands toppings are so good we don't have to.