Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Amy F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love Red Baron singles! They are the perfect size for a snack when I get home from work.
Angel H.
Foodie Expert
Love it! really didn't have that frozen pizza taste. it honestly tasted pretty fresh. I was truly impressed by how well it was. a for sure repurchase .
BJ B.
Vandalia, OH
This is a pretty good tasting pizza. I eat these when I'm in a rush or need a quick bite to eat
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
These are the best or the worse frozen pizzas. They are a great price though! I take them to work for lunch sometimes. Pretty tasty!!
Kelly T.
Woodstock, GA
My kids love these singles! they are easy to make and clean up and loved by my whole family!!
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR
Foodie Expert
I like to keep a couple of these on hand for the evenings when I don't feel like putting a lot of effort into cooking dinner.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
I really love these personal pan pizzas! They are great for quick bites that can either be a quick meal or a stand-alone snack. They crisp up perfectly in the oven.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
The meat trio is not really that good in my opinion. I thought it would be a lot better but I was disappointed.
Melissa J.
Inez, KY
Did not like this brand at all just not for me too thin crusted for me I prefer to buy a pizza rather that store bought
Janita T.
Jersey City, NJ
We had this for dinner last night. It is a perfect for family fun night.