Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#123 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Mt Hood Prkdl, OR

I like to keep a couple of these on hand for the evenings when I don't feel like putting a lot of effort into cooking dinner.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

These are so good that one isn't enough! The cheese is gooey, the sauce is perfect not too sweet, and not too spicy either.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR

This pizza is my favorite! The flavor and quality is amazing ! I recommended this to everyone I know who is a pizza lover!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ

Really good pizza! The perfect size to share with another person. Really easy and fast to make, great for dinner or lunch
Allisyn G.
Allisyn G.
Port Huron, MI

I love how crispy it is and the meat is still pretty fresh. If I didn't already eat so much pizza I would be eating this.
Nancy T.
Nancy T.

My family and I really love this brand, especially when we have guests over and we have nothing ready to host them with!
Gardenia J.
Gardenia J.
Jasper, IN

One of the best tasting pizzas ever to be created in the frozen section. I would recommend it to anyone who likes pizza.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Inez, KY

Did not like this brand at all just not for me too thin crusted for me I prefer to buy a pizza rather that store bought
Susie C.
Susie C.
Naples, FL

The singles are perfect for a quick small bite! Love Red Baron pizza, I love the singles for lunch with a small salad.
Logan V.
Logan V.
Fenton, MI

Great affordable product! crust gets crisp, and the flavor of the pizza is wonderful! everyone in the family loves it!