Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Gardenia J.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Jenifer r.Red Baron® Singles Personal Pan Pizza Meat Trio 10.29 oz Box uploaded by Heather N.

BY RED BARON

Rb single s personal pan meat trio see more...

Robin K.
Robin K.
I used to buy the Meat trio Red Baron Singles Personal Pan Pizza Box when I worked late night shift. Quick, easy, and ready in moments. When you have a 45 minute lunch, these are kind of perfect.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Detroit
The kids I baby'sit love these little pizzas , and they are so easy to just pop in the oven for them. I think they are disgusting, but they are great for a baby'sitter to make for your children!
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Laurens, SC
My family loves these pizzas. I love the prices. This is my daughters favorite brand of frozen pizza. Also its my husbands. We always buy the plain cheese pizza and add our own toppings to frozen pizza, but this brands toppings are so good we don't have to.
sayber c.
sayber c.
Kalamazoo, MI
Red baron pizza is OK I would only buy it for a snack. but to eat as a dinner. my boyfriend and I usually get it if we are very hungry and have nothing else to drink
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Houston , Tx
They are easy to cook and taste like you just got them from a restaurant. The price you pay for a quick delicious meal is great! The cheese is good and melts perfectly. It's really filling!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD
Foodie Expert
These pizzas are a go-to snack in my house. Pop one if when we get home from work and school and we are held over until dinner. Great flavor and lots of toppings!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
S Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
I make these all the time. Super easy to make and the crust gets really crispy with the cheese on it. I will definitely buy them again.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
Foodie Expert
My kids love these pizzas! All kids really love pizza but the singles are just the right size and my boys feel like "big kids" getting a pizza all their own!
Lori R.
Lori R.
SAINT JOSEPH, MO
Foodie Expert
Great to keep in freezer for snacks or for kids meals. We are a busy family and this a staple in our freezer. Some nights it is our meal. Great for kids to cook themselves when they are on their own.
Paige O.
Paige O.
If you're looking for a guilty pleasure microwavable pizza then you should buy these! They taste phenomenal; they do make you feel guilty afterwards but if you've had a bad day or have an amazing metabolism then you should buy this.