Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#174 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Allison G.
Allison G.
Fort Worth, TX

That pizza is the best! I love it so much and it's so cheap! When I'm hungry but don't have much money I will just pick one of those up
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID

These are the best or the worse frozen pizzas. They are a great price though! I take them to work for lunch sometimes. Pretty tasty!!
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL

I know I shouldn't be eating this, but I really wanted pizza and this is soooo good. Great ration of cheese, crust and meat. Love it
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I love these pizzas because they taste great even if you cook them in the microwave. They're perfect if you're picky and in a hurry.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I love meat pizzas! The singles are great for when I'm home alone and need a quick dinner. Crispy and doesn't take forever to cook.
Rose W.
Rose W.
Provo, UT

Allows for several different meals or snacks. Pizza is easy to make and tastes delicious. Amount of toppings is very satisfying.
Dara A.
Dara A.
Fort Wayne, IN

I think this pizza is delicious. However sometimes it taste a little salty. Its important to make sure how long its in the oven.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Le Sueur, MN

These pizzas are the best. The crust is the perfect amount of thickness and it is just the right size for a meal for one person.
Jenifer r.
Jenifer r.
Rochester, WA

Me encanta esta pizza es uno de mis favoritos es muy rico esta marca y economico a toda mi familia le gusta esta marca de pizza
Krista H.
Krista H.

I liked them. However they weren't my favorite. They seemed a little dry. Maybe more sauce or cheese would have made it better.

Join Now