Add a Photo

By RED BARON
#145 in Frozen Pizza
Rb single s personal pan meat trio
Photos (3)
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
S milwaukee, Wi

I make these all the time. Super easy to make and the crust gets really crispy with the cheese on it. I will definitely buy them again.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Fort Worth, TX

That pizza is the best! I love it so much and it's so cheap! When I'm hungry but don't have much money I will just pick one of those up
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID

These are the best or the worse frozen pizzas. They are a great price though! I take them to work for lunch sometimes. Pretty tasty!!
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL

I know I shouldn't be eating this, but I really wanted pizza and this is soooo good. Great ration of cheese, crust and meat. Love it
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I love these pizzas because they taste great even if you cook them in the microwave. They're perfect if you're picky and in a hurry.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

I love meat pizzas! The singles are great for when I'm home alone and need a quick dinner. Crispy and doesn't take forever to cook.
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Marlton, NJ

Love picking this up when they are on sale and having them on hand for my boys who love pizza. I suauly get plain or extra cheese
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Mc Gehee, AR

I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza I love pizza
Rose W.
Rose W.
Provo, UT

Allows for several different meals or snacks. Pizza is easy to make and tastes delicious. Amount of toppings is very satisfying.
Dara A.
Dara A.
Fort Wayne, IN

I think this pizza is delicious. However sometimes it taste a little salty. Its important to make sure how long its in the oven.

Join Now